• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Consumer has the Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (UN55KU6290F) on sale for 549.99 with free shipping.

• 4K UHD (2160p) Display
  • 3840 x 2160 Resolution
  • 16:9 Image Aspect Ratio
  • 120 Motion Rate
  • 2x Speakers
  • 3x HDMI
  • 2X USB

This TV is currently selling on Amazon for $797.99 shipped and has received 3.8/5 stars based on 23 Amazon customer reviews.

The next lowest price for this TV from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $797.99 shipped.

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. 

rated:
this is what Dell does. Knock up the "original" price, and then list the discounted price, and say you have a HUGE discount.

Sears, Macy, and couple other retailers are being sued for this. False advertisement.

MSRP and other retailers are only selling this TV for $799.99, not $999.99

rated:
Apparently, the only difference between this model (UN55KU6290F) and the more common UN55KU6300F is the remote control, which I wont be using. So just ordered one from Dell. About $600 with CA tax and free shipping.

rated:
120 motion rate is disappointing

rated:
link goes NOWHERE?

rated:
kingdoodler said:   link goes NOWHERE?
  works for me - try a dif browser

rated:
bobbybore said:   120 motion rate is disappointing
  Really? I have a 10 year old TV that is 120 hz... when I go to friends houses I can't stand to watch the 240 hz because it looks so fake. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017