This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Harry & David Holiday Royal Riviera Pears (18-ct.) - $12.99 Shipped AC @ Harry & David (limit 3 boxes, 6 pairs per box)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Holiday Royal Rivieraź Pears
Disclaimer
Harry & David is offering their Holiday Royal Riviera Pears for $7.99 with coupon code "HD289". Shipping is free. Limit 3 boxes per customer. That means you can get 18 pears for $12.99 shipped! Otherwise one box will be $7.99 shipped or two boxes will be $10.99 shipped. 
https://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fruit-gift/pears/28994? 

I believe this was supposed to be limited to email subscribers but it's working for all of us here at the office so keep that in mind! Each box includes approximately 6 Royal Riviera Pears. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I keep seeing

Promotion codes cannot be used in combination with the ShopRunner program.

russ0519 said:   I keep seeing

Promotion codes cannot be used in combination with the ShopRunner program.

If you sign out of ShopRunner you should still get free shipping! Or rather free pears, pay $7.99 for shipping. 

In for 3 and such a great deal!  Green for you op!

I got the same error about shoprunner - used a different browser where I wasn't auto logged in to shoprunner and it went through fine. 12 pears for $10.99 is great. I love their pears!

Thank you sent them to my son & his roommates 

"We are sorry, this item is no longer available for either your delivery date or recipient's area."

This offer may be dead. Got one confirmed order then tried a different account with different browser etc and got message: We are sorry, this item is no longer available for either your delivery date or recipient's area.
Anyone else successful at this point, 2pm EST?

Out of Stock for me too, now

"We are sorry, this item is no longer available for either your delivery date or recipient's area." in 92880 & 60625

Glad some of you were able to get in on this! I'll kill the deal.

looks like the entire site is down. cannot get anything to work.

still working for me

works again!!!!

Anyone getting the shipment? My order is still not shipped yet.

Torpedoes said:   Anyone getting the shipment? My order is still not shipped yet.
  My order says not shipped on the website, but CS told me that it shipped on 1/6 to arrive on 1/12.

My pears arrived today...wasn't quite 18. I got four in two boxes and five in the third. Total of 13 pears, so I paid $1 a pear. Wasn't quite the bargain as implied...

FarmBoy1 said:   My pears arrived today...wasn't quite 18. I got four in two boxes and five in the third. Total of 13 pears, so I paid $1 a pear. Wasn't quite the bargain as implied...
  Harry & David has good customer service in my experience - give them a call, and I bet they will make it right.

I got my pears over the weekend and instead of getting 18 large pears (I ordered three boxes of 6) I got 3 boxes of 12 pears!!!! 36 pears total. 

So far I've made pear butter, pear crumble, salad with pear and blue cheese, and will be making a pear cheesecake tonight. SO MANY PEARS!!!

Occasional said:   I got my pears over the weekend and instead of getting 18 large pears (I ordered three boxes of 6) I got 3 boxes of 12 pears!!!! 36 pears total. 

So far I've made pear butter, pear crumble, salad with pear and blue cheese, and will be making a pear cheesecake tonight. SO MANY PEARS!!!

I think you got some of mine. I got two boxes with four in each.

These pears were amazing. I should've ordered more.

Is there a way to buy these in stores? Or are these a special breed?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017