This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle (pay what you want digital PC games) at humblebundle.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle (pay what you want digital PC games) at humblebundle.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle (pay what you want digital PC games)

https://www.humblebundle.com/assassins-creed-bundle 

Games require a free Uplay account to redeem

Pay what you want tier
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed

Beat the average tier ($4.56 as of this topic creation)
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed III (plus Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy DLC)
Assassin's Creed II

$15 or more tier
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal - I have played chrnoicles or Liberation, but I've played every other one in the list.
3 had the best story but gameplay was iffy and quite repetitive. The DLC was a let down too.

FYI AC: Revelations and AC: Rogue aren't included in the bundle.

jarinhoto said:   FYI AC: Revelations and AC: Rogue aren't included in the bundle.
  Rogue was what I was hoping for, and Black Flag would be awesome for anyone that doesn't own it already.

DistalPistol said:   
jarinhoto said:   FYI AC: Revelations and AC: Rogue aren't included in the bundle.
  Rogue was what I was hoping for, and Black Flag would be awesome for anyone that doesn't own it already.

yes I never played Rogue either and it allowed you to play as a templar which was quite interesting. Also black flag was another great entry in the series as well - the ship battles were quite good.

"Games require a free Uplay account to redeem"

Does this give you Steam codes after you log into Uplay, or do you have to download the games directly through Uplay?

All Uplay. Steam is not involve at all.

I love these games I would jump on this if I did not already have them all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017