LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life $69.95 at hsn.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life $69.95 at hsn.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life
$69.95
http://www.hsn.com/products/lg-sunset-45-4g-lte-android-tracfone-w1350-minutes/8326731? 

LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life, Car Charger, Case and App Pack 
A brand new smartphone ... with no phone bill for a year? Yes! The LG Sunset shines with a powerful processor, speedy 4G LTE capability and a hefty batch of minutes and data up front. Stream music, video chat or just surf the web without freezing. A large touchscreen and dual cameras make it easy to capture memories. And with Triple Your Minutes for Life, your dollars go further, too. It's our favorite Sunset ever!
What You Get
Phone
Battery
Battery back cover
AC adapter
USB-to-micro-USB cable
Quick-start guide
Activation card
Services guide
Welcome guide
Start Here pamphlet
Terms and conditions of service booklet
Get to Know Your Smartphone Service Booklet
Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Bundled Goodies
Case (choice of color)
Car charger
Ultimate Smartphone Deluxe for Android software and services/Google Play Music voucher
1350 minutes/1350 texts and 1350MB of data included (450 minutes/450 texts and 450MB data tripled + 1 year of service) 
Good to Know
This offer includes promotional service.
For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).
Actual user storage space available is typically less than stated due to preinstalled system software and programs.
Shop all LG

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Maintain service for a year, then contact Tracfone for the unlock code.

Note that does not mean pay for service for a yea... (more)

asuka (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 6:05a) |

Can an unlock code be purchased anywhere for this phone?

dXb147 (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 6:53a) |

You are too late. They are sold out. This deal has expired.

TomN (Jan. 22, 2017 @ 11:29a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

Looks well, does this fit for any android phone?

If it matters...pretty sure this uses GSM (AT&T) service.
Which works well for me...thanks OP!

I wonder if you get an actual TracFone activation card or just a number tied to the phone. I would like to use the card only for my current phone. I thought TracFone closed the loophole by tying the activation to the new phone.

Will I be able to transfer my existing trafone service (number & minutes/texts/data) to this phone AND get these minutes/texts/data ?

The phone specs aren't half bad either. 1GB RAM, 1.2GHz quad core CPU. The 8GB storage is a bit skimpy and it only has a 5MP camera and just 0.3 MP front facing. But for the price you can't complain at all.

Unfamiliar with TracFone...
WiFi calling?
What happens to the unused minutes after the year is up?

I believe that you can. I purchased a L G Sunset about a year ago, transferred phone #, & minutes then.

ocean935 said:   Unfamiliar with TracFone...
WiFi calling?

Wi-Fi Calling on Android is via Google Hangouts Dialer, TracFone doesn't offer any Wi-Fi calling today.

Minutes roll over provided you add to the balance before the year is up.

I bought one also.  I still have time on my current phone but this phone had good reviews.   I do not need the latest and greatest phone to be happy.  I will transfer minutes and number when I have the time to deal with CS. 

marcopolomle said:   Will I be able to transfer my existing trafone service (number & minutes/texts/data) to this phone AND get these minutes/texts/data ?
  Yes. I have done it multiple times with phones from HSN.

marcopolomle said:   Will I be able to transfer my existing trafone service (number & minutes/texts/data) to this phone AND get these minutes/texts/data ?
  I did that without issue recently (there was a samsung phone deal from HSN during the holidays). Could do everything via their website and within 5 minutes the new phone had everything.

WiFi calling?

There is a lot of good info on Tracfone out there (including FW forums).  
Basically though, if you don't use a ton of data, send very large amounts of texts, or talk on the phone a lot, (through the cell network) it is a great deal.  There are of course ways to do all of these things for free on WiFi.

If you need to buy more minutes, texts, or data, or to extend your service end date, you can easily do that through their website or app... Gift cards are also available.

I am a light phone user and I usually spend $70-$110 dollars a year for a smartphone and all the minutes, data, texts I need which comes out to $6 to $10 bucks per month...
Since Verizon has better coverage where I am located, I usually research to make sure my phone is CDMA rather than GSM..
Hope this helps.

WiFi calling?

Here is a great thread on all things Tracfone and tracfancier answers any questions very promptly there without even getting paid.

ragingwookiee said:   LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life
$69.95
http://www.hsn.com/products/lg-sunset-45-4g-lte-android-tracfone-w1350-minutes/8326731? 

LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1350 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life, Car Charger, Case and App Pack 
A brand new smartphone ... with no phone bill for a year? Yes! The LG Sunset shines with a powerful processor, speedy 4G LTE capability and a hefty batch of minutes and data up front. Stream music, video chat or just surf the web without freezing. A large touchscreen and dual cameras make it easy to capture memories. And with Triple Your Minutes for Life, your dollars go further, too. It's our favorite Sunset ever!
What You Get
Phone
Battery
Battery back cover
AC adapter
USB-to-micro-USB cable
Quick-start guide
Activation card
Services guide
Welcome guide
Start Here pamphlet
Terms and conditions of service booklet
Get to Know Your Smartphone Service Booklet
Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Bundled Goodies
Case (choice of color)
Car charger
Ultimate Smartphone Deluxe for Android software and services/Google Play Music voucher
1350 minutes/1350 texts and 1350MB of data included (450 minutes/450 texts and 450MB data tripled + 1 year of service) 
Good to Know
This offer includes promotional service.
For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).
Actual user storage space available is typically less than stated due to preinstalled system software and programs.
Shop all LG

Is this phone unlocked or easily unlockable to support another carrier?

any body bought it ?

rj123456 said:   
Is this phone unlocked or easily unlockable to support another carrier?

No and No.

Maybe I should amend the question, dropping the "easily" part.  Is this unlockable and if so what is needed to do it?

rj123456 said:   Maybe I should amend the question, dropping the "easily" part.  Is this unlockable and if so what is needed to do it?

Maintain service for a year, then contact Tracfone for the unlock code.

Note that does not mean pay for service for a year... you have to keep the phone active on the account for a full year.

Can an unlock code be purchased anywhere for this phone?

You are too late. They are sold out. This deal has expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017