• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a Amazfit A1603 Arc Activity, Heart Rate & Sleep Tracker with OLED Touchscreen, in Black/silver
for $69.99 but if you purchase through Alexa it is 43% off. 

$39.99 with Alexa
You Save: $30.00 (43%)

What is neat about this device versus a Fitbit is that it has 20 days of battery life. Plus all the normal specs of an activity tracker with added touch and heart rate sensor. 
https://www.amazon.com/Amazfit-A1603-Activity-Tracker-Touchscreen/dp/B01MQ0ALDO/ref

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Now showing up as $35 when ordered through Alexa.

rated:
I got this almost a week ago when it showed up on Alexa's deals.

It's made by Xiaomi, same company that makes the MiBand2. I believe it really is a MiBand 2 but with a few changes to make it more premium. I say this because it has the same display, overall size and function as the MiBand 2 that I compared side by side.

Vs the MiBand 2.
It has a fixed band similar to a traditional watch.
Capacitive touch button area is almost invisible.
Magnetic charge cable snaps to back.
Amazfit app is a little more upscale than MiBand.
No 3rd party integration for fitness data. Not even Google Fit who h I believe the MiBand supported.

Same as MiBand 2.
Same OLED display.
Same functionality, including lift arm to wake, twist wrist to change modes, etc.
Call, text and app "dumb" notifications. It'll vibrate and show you a phone, text or "app" graphic on the screen but won't tell you specific details.

My issues with it.
No 3rd party integration. Was hoping they'd get somewhere with this after so many years. Need to earn wellness points for my company health insurance.
Heart rate monitor is only by request and it sucks. It works maybe 1 out of 5 times for me.

For $40, it's a great looking watch band, love the notification alert so I don't miss calls or texts but lack of 3rd party fitness integration makes this a crappy fitness band.

rated:
watch part on all time?

rated:
Not on all the time. Turns on if you raise your arm or touch the lower part of the screen where the capacitive sensor is located. Otherwise, it's off and has a plain black screen.

rated:
blueskyfl said:   Now showing up as $35 when ordered through Alexa.
  way to hack this/thru firetv?

rated:
Hmm... it all depends how good the app is. I have the Xiomi MiBand 2 and works pretty well.

rated:
There's only one size and its 9.9 inches?

rated:
Deal appears to be over.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017