• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Bosch (44.89kB)
Disclaimer
For one day only, Home Depot has the Bosch 100 ft. Laser Measure and 30 ft. Self Leveling Cross-Line Laser Combo Kit (2-Tool)  on sale for $89.00 with free shipping

• GLL 2 and GLM 30 combo kit includes a GLL 2 self-leveling cross-line laser, a GLM 30 laser measure, an MM 2 flexible mounting device, an ID tag, a manual, 2 AA batteries and 2 AAA batteries
  • Bosch GLL 2 produces strong, clear lines that can be deployed in 3 modes: independent vertical and horizontal lines and the 2 lines together, 3 modes offer maximum flexibility in any application, 1-button operation makes it easy select between horizontal, vertical and cross-line modes
  • GLL 2 delivers Bosch's smart pendulum system, with automatic self-leveling, you'll know you're always level thanks to highly visible laser lines that ensure proper layout and increased productivity
  • System locks for safe tool transport
  • GLM 30 has a simple keypad that lets you toggle among its functions, these functions include area, distance, length, volume, continuous measurement, addition and subtraction
  • GLM 30 measures to 100 ft.
  • GLM 30 provides automatic real-time measuring, just activate the laser and the measurements move in real time as you move closer or farther from the target, just like a tape measure

The GLL 2 is rated 4.2/5 stars with 131 customer reviews.

No other merchants seem to sell these two tools as a pair. The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping for the GLL 2 is $59.00 from Tools Plus. The GLM 30 appears to only be sold by Home Depot.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just stating the obvious, for this to be a good deal, you have to need both the laser measure and the laser level. I have never trusted the laser measures (either their accuracy or that I will use them correctly).

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Just stating the obvious, for this to be a good deal, you have to need both the laser measure and the laser level. I have never trusted the laser measures (either their accuracy or that I will use them correctly).
  Ive used this exact one and was impressed. I wouldn't cut your trim with its measurements but I would take quick rough estimates to figure out how much to buy with it. It was within 2 inches for 20'+ tests.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017