This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
250GB WD Blue 2.5" PC SSD Solid State Drive $19.99 Deal Details Dell Home & Office has 250GB WD Blue 2.5" PC SSD Solid State Drive (WDS250G1B0BA) on sale for $19.99Shipping is free. Thanks hermitman & jkarr505

Dell Home & Office also has 250GB WD Blue PC M.2 2280 SSD Solid State Drive (WDS250G1B0B) on sale for $29.99Shipping is free.See Deal 

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link and update deal info. — Jan. 5, 2017 @ 1:32am
Member Summary

2.5" SSD (47.60kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer

M.2 SSD (42.72kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yes i got all 5 the next day as they shipped from Los Angeles area to where I am in LA area

lancelot916 (Jan. 07, 2017 @ 10:18p) |

cancelled as well....

katzmandoo (Jan. 08, 2017 @ 12:38p) |

My order had shipped, but this morning I got an email from Fedex saying that there was an exception to delivery (it was ... (more)

smw (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 9:07a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I just bought 2 of the 250GB SSDs for a total of $39.98 at http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-... 

rated:
Thanks OP, screamin' deal! Amazon LINK to view specs and read reviews. Model number for the 2.5" drive is WDS250G1B0A

rated:
Thanks OP, In for the M.2. I don't really have more room for another 2.5" inch with my case, but at this price...

Edit* Ok I got a 2.5" too..

rated:
Nice find, OP.  Thanks, purchased for my next computer build. 

rated:
Nice find. In for one. Not sure what I'm going to put it in yet but I do have a Thinkpad T560 with a 128gb drive that could use some extra room, so there if nothing else.

rated:
ordered one too. thanks.

rated:
Thanks! In for 5 of 2.5" SSD. Total $105.55, free shipping.

rated:
awesome, got one for now.

rated:
I'll be amazed if those M.2 type ship. Just what I needed for my Acer V15 deal. 

rated:
Deal is dead. When you try to checkout, the price changed to $76.99.

rated:
it's not working anymore. 76.99

rated:
I am seeing 76.99. Is there a code? Is there something special I have to do to see the price or is this deal dead?

rated:
same here...deal dead...price shows 76.99 now

gotta be a price mistake. good luck to those that got their orders in.

rated:
Got a confirmation email for 3.  Hoping, hoping, hoping...

rated:
talktotreycus said:   I am seeing 76.99. Is there a code? Is there something special I have to do to see the price or is this deal dead?
Dead deal. When something sells for about 1/2 to 1/3rd of the lowest price it normal sells for (e.g. you never see 250GB SSDs for $40 or less), it's a pricing mistake. Those often either get fixed quick, or sell out quick.

rated:
FYI, last night I got an email of an order received and about 3 hours later got an email that the order has been confirmed. The email confirms the $19.99 price.

Hope others that jumped on it also get it.

rated:
I got the "confirmed" email too, and as of this morning, my order is still in my Dell account so hasn't yet been canceled. No shipment message yet, though.

rated:
Soooooo annoyed that I missed this. What a deal!

rated:
i ordered 5 yesterday and today I just got an email that they shipped with UPS tracking

rated:
I ordered one within an hour of the original posting. My card has a pre-authorization on it for the purchase. I got an order email and a confirmation email from Dell.

I just got an email that my order has been canceled due to a pricing error. Thats BS since they had multiple drives on sale 2.5 for $19.95 and M.2 for $29.95.

It was an intentional sale and they are just using that excuse to BS their way out of it. If anyone actually gets any of these delivered post here.

rated:
Dear Valued Customer,
We regret to inform you that your recent order XXXXXXXXX for the WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s has been cancelled due to a pricing error on our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Your payment method will not be charged for the item. In the event you have already been charged for the item, a credit will be promptly issued. Any authorization hold on your credit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution's holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Dell Customer Care

And it was in the SPAM folder, to boot!

rated:
TO BOOT!!!

rated:

1. Your order has been cancelled.

As requested, some or all of the items in this order have been cancelled. You’ll find your cancellation details below, and you can view all products in this order on your Order Status page

"As requested"?  I sure as h#ll didn't request to cancel this order.  More D#ll horse manure.  How does a company the size of Dell manage to not have real time inventory? 

rated:
Have ordered 2 but get cancelled order email today

rated:
lancelot916 said:   i ordered 5 yesterday and today I just got an email that they shipped with UPS tracking
  yes i got all 5 the next day as they shipped from Los Angeles area to where I am in LA area

rated:
cancelled as well....

rated:
My order had shipped, but this morning I got an email from Fedex saying that there was an exception to delivery (it was actually showing "out for delivery"). Called Fedex and they told me that Dell had requested that the order be returned to them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017