• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Motorola Moto X Pure 4G with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) on sale for $249.99 with free shipping.  

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $80.00 according to Camelcamelcamel

Colors: Black, White, White w/ Bamboo Back 

• 5.7" Quad HD touch screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor - Hexa-core 1.8GHz processor
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 32GB internal memory plus microSD slot
  • Front-facing stereo speakers
  • 21.0MP rear-facing camera for sharp pictures and 4K videos
  • Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS

ReviewEngadgetAndroid Authority 

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 1,828 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $309.99 from B&H.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The phone is actually 64gb. 32gb is $339. So even a better deal.

rated:
excellent deal. my current phone is moto X 2nd Gen. it is have republic wireless lock. This pure edition phone allows me to continue with republic or any other carrier. I am impress with Motorola phone so far. Excellent deal.

rated:
I am really happy with this phone so far. Had it for about 4 month. This is coming from a Windows phone user.

rated:
Good deal, I bought it at this price on Black Friday, got it the next week, wife has been using it ever since. Still doesn't have Nougat but hopefully will get that shortly, otherwise, nice 'pure' Android experience.

rated:
I got one of these for my wife and now i am completely jealous. So nice, no bloat, great camera, awesome overall phone.

rated:
Can this phone be upgraded to Android 7.0?

rated:
Can I use my current T-Mobile "full sized" SIM in this?

OK...now I see that is uses a "nano SIM".  How easy is it to get an existing SIM replaced with a nano SIM. 

BTW...I'm on a grandfathered T-Mobile pay as you go plan (My minutes last for a year!) in case that makes a difference.

rated:
I bought this phone last June for $319 shipped including a 64GB microSD card.  The phone is fast, 64GB holds a lot of apps, photos and media. Excellent camera. 

Recommended without reservation.

rated:
johnny98 said:   Can this phone be upgraded to Android 7.0?
  Looks to me like it can be upgraded to Android 6.0 now...
and Android 7.0 in the future.

rated:
White is also $249.99 at bhphoto. No tax outside of NY?

Text

rated:
george2001 said:   Can I use my current T-Mobile "full sized" SIM in this?

OK...now I see that is uses a "nano SIM".  How easy is it to get an existing SIM replaced with a nano SIM. 

BTW...I'm on a grandfathered T-Mobile pay as you go plan (My minutes last for a year!) in case that makes a difference.

It's easy, just call them. It's also laughably easy to just cut it down to size yourself with scissors, if you have a nano sim available you can use as comparison. I actually ordered a new sim, but when I had it and my micro sim side by side I saw how easy it would be and trimmed down my old one to avoid having to transfer the sim on my account. Took about six seconds.

Be aware, at least until recently, this phone had trouble with voice calls on T-Mobile. A friend of mine had one and said he was completely unable to make voice calls indoors. Amazon lists voice compatibility with T-Mobile as "partial" However, if you search Amazon reviews, there are many people who say they use it on T-Mobile and are happy, so maybe the issue has been resolved? Just a heads up.

rated:
Does this allow for AT&T wifi calling? Does it have VoLTE?

rated:
Too bad it is a Lenovo. Miss the old Motorola.

rated:
Why is the link not working for me? It is just redirecting me to bestbuy.com and saying that WE’RE SORRY, SOMETHING WENT WRONG.You can use our search bar to find what you are looking for. If you typed in a URL, check for errors and try again.The OP seems to be a sockpuppet.

rated:
It wasn't explained but "DotD" in the title means "Deal of the Day". I think it's $399 now.

OP is tagged as FW staff. And in any case I think you need to check the definition of sock puppet, I'm pretty sure you're using it wrong.

=aw

rated:
The link in the title redirects you to this page again. Clicking on best buy shows a broken link. However, camelcamelcamel.com is showing the deal and it is $316.00 now. Anyways, Thanks OP 

rated:
The concept of "Deal of the Day" seems to elude your grasp.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017