Ring Doorbell - $50.03 Home Depot Clearance - YMMV!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good day all - was browsing my local HD for Christmas stuff when I came across the Ring Doorbell in their clearance section for $50.03.
Again, this is IN STORE, hence YMMV.
Link to HD for reference: (Satin Nickel model)
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ring-Wireless-Video-Doorbell-88RG000FC100/206048897

1001-477-568

Here are links to the picture of the item in store (there were two, I bought both, plan on selling the other to make up the cost)
http://www.dropbox.com/s/ykq0ftqk9ivtjyg/home%20depot%202.jpg?dl=0

And here is a picture of the receipt:
http://www.dropbox.com/s/d3hajzonwzlo4w8/home%20depot.jpg?dl=0
Again, YMMV, but otherwise, this is easily the best deal I have seen. Good luck all!

Member Summary

Ring Doorbell
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice. It's $199 near me.

199.00 here.

is the online price same as in-store price?  Trying to save myself a trip to HD.

199 here

Great find OP - definitely YMMV, but you scored big time

Picked a couple up early last month at my HD in Buffalo, were marked down to $50 at that point too.

Brickseek doesn't seem to be reporting stock correctly either on this one.

I went to the store, normal price of $199 in Florida 

I tried to see if I can get a price match, the lady at the register was about to get it done but some supervisor was passing and stopped it saying they don't price match other HD stores.
I bet he wanted it for himself!!!

megadeal said:   I tried to see if I can get a price match, the lady at the register was about to get it done but some supervisor was passing and stopped it saying they don't price match other HD stores.
I bet he wanted it for himself!!!

Tried that too, but they said that pricing is not unified nationwide, it all depends on how well that product preforms in that specific marrket.

Great find - wonder if someone mismarked this as clearance.. way to go OP

trainaholic said:   I went to the store, normal price of $199 in Florida 
  yep

Obvious manager mistake. Congrats OP, everyone else, may as well save your gas. Certainly a one-off store mix-up.

I was able to score one because I found a sticker that it was on clearance for 50.03 and show it to the supervisor.

When at local HD went to customer service counter and asked them to check price. She brought out three different boxes from the cage and scanned them all. One Ring was in a smaller (older style?) box, the other Ring and Ring Pro were in the 'flat' style box like that in picture posted by OP. All normal price. Oh well, it was worth the effort to check.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017