Voting History
rated:

75% OFF Select Christmas Decorations at lowes.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We loaded up at our store yesterday.  Be aware that were told absolutely, 100% no returns on any lights even if they were not working.

Home Depot has much better pricing than Lowes on this Christmas lights clearance in my area at 75% off. They also allowed me to return an item which I brought day before without any questions.
It was a similar situation last year too when I picked up the holidays lights after Christmas.
Good Luck

Good deals...We're in need of a new tree, but unfortunately there haven't been any in my area (within 50 miles) in awhile and they won't ship (boo!)

At Lowes trees were selling at 50% off 1 week before Christmas and all sold out. Only a few light sets for sale now.

All Christmas inflatables sold out locally and online. Bummer.
Side note - if you are looking for something sold out like me, their product & sales team # is 1-877-465-6937. I was told they can check for any additional stock at the warehouse !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017