This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Free $250 BestBuy Gift Card Coupon with Purchase/Lease of iPhone 7s Plus Another $250 for iPhone 5s

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Look out for the email titled "Cheers to the New Year—Apple deals for everyone". In there is a link to the $250 BestBuy Gift Card UNIQUE Coupon link.
If this sound right, you're able to get another $250 if you trade in an Iphone 5s and up! Time to load up on iphone 5s if true.

Link: click 

Details below
--------------------------
GET A FREE $250 BEST BUY® GIFT CARD

WITH PURCHASE OR LEASE AND ACTIVATION OF ANY iPhone 7 Plus.
3 DAYS ONLY. NOW IN STOCK.
VALID IN STORE ONLY.

Offer valid 1/5/17-1/7/17. Carriers, coverage and products may vary by store. Requires credit approval, wireless service plan, qualifying device, and an installment billing agreement for the carrier's required term. $0 down for well-qualified customers. For all others, down payment and other restrictions may apply. Monthly device payments for term (20-30 months subject to carrier) at retail price. 0% APR. Sales tax (on total price) may be due at purchase. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. Restocking fee & other charges may apply. Number of financed devices per account limitations may apply. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change. Sprint : Sprint requires eligible upgrade or new activation. Sprint Lease: Credit approval req. Terms for all other customers will vary including amount due at signing & taxes/fees. Req. qualifying device & service plan. No security deposit required. Upon completion of lease term, customer can continue to pay monthly lease amount, purchase or return the device. Customer is responsible for insurance and repairs. Early termination of lease/service: Remaining lease payments will be due immediately, and requires device return or payment of purchase option device price. Gift Card valid if device is purchased or leased and activated on Verizon Device Payment, AT&T Next, or Sprint 24-Month Installment or Lease agreement. If you return your mobile phone, for any reason, your gift card will be forfeited; however, if you exchange your mobile phone for another mobile phone, you will be eligible for gift card offers on the new mobile phone. Offer may not be combinable w/ other credits, discounts & offers.

Member Summary

iphone 7
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
There was a promotional $180 that got added for a few days.

DosSpider (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 8:38a) |

deleted.

DosSpider (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 8:38a) |

I've $250 GC coupon - please PM me with email address and your trade offer. Looking to trade for Amazon GC

byteless (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 9:30a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think you might have misread the ad... I don't think you get an additional $250 for trade-in... you only get $250 IF you trade-in. So $250, not $500. 

Not bad (warm, not hot) IF you want the iphone 7/plus and you have an iphone 5s/6 to trade-in. You might get better street sale value for a 6s.

I think you only get $250 GC if you trade in a Iphone 5s. This read like you would get $250 GC for buying an Iphone 7 and another 250 GC if you trade an 5s. Am I right?

I am waiting for BB to bring back the $20 statement credit per month with activation. For 2 years, that saved me about $500 per phone. I like that better than a #250 gift card.

please pm a coupon if you have one.
Thanks

I can trade $5 Amazon gift card if anyone has a $250 coupon email.

If anyone has a coupon please could you pm it to me, much appreciated.

My looks different as far as conditions go:

In store only. Trade in any eligible iPhone 5s or newer in working condition and receive a minimum $250 Best Buy gift card toward the purchase and activation of an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Not all phones are eligible for trade-in. Excludes phones that are cracked or that lack power. Excludes iPhone 5c. Not available in all locations and some stores may have additional limitations. Not compatible with other trade-in offers. You are required to agree to the Terms & Conditions. No dealers. Limit of 1 trade per person. See a Blue Shirt for full details. Carriers, coverage and products may vary by store. Available in New Jersey. Same price new and upgrade unless otherwise noted. Best Buy may require an existing line of service to receive a new 2-year plan. Carrier requirements may include select plan subscriptions, additional data add-ons, credit approval, usage fees, taxes, surcharges and termination fees. A return charge will apply on returned phones. 4G/4G LTE not available in all markets. Requires credit approval, wireless service plan, qualifying device and an installment billing agreement for the carrier's required term. $0 down for well-qualified customers. For all others, down payment and other restrictions may apply. Monthly device payments for term (20–30 months subject to carrier) at retail price. 0% APR. Sales tax (on total price) may be due at purchase. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. Restocking fee & other charges may apply. Number of financed devices per account limitations may apply. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change. Sprint : Sprint requires eligible upgrade or new activation. Sprint Leasing: Credit approval req. Terms for all other customers will vary including amount due at signing and taxes/fees. Req. qualifying device and service plan. No security deposit required. Upon completion of lease term, customer can continue to pay monthly lease amount, purchase or return the device. Customer is responsible for insurance and repairs. Early termination of lease/service: Remaining lease payments will be due immediately, and requires device return or payment of purchase option device price. If you return your cell phone, for any reason, your gift card will be forfeited; however, if you exchange your cell phone for another cell phone, you will be eligible for gift card offers on the new cell phone. Offer may not be combinable with other credits, discounts and offers.

Mine says this, minus the fine print.

GET A FREE $250 BEST BUY® GIFT CARD

WITH PURCHASE OR LEASE AND ACTIVATION OF ANY iPhone 7 Plus.
3 DAYS ONLY. NOW IN STOCK.
VALID IN STORE ONLY.

Would that mean I don't even need a trade in or anything?

$250 Gift Card with iPhone Trade-in. Valid in store only.
Receive a FREE $250 Best Buy Gift Card when you trade in a iPhone 5s or newer and purchase or lease an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint.

I upgraded my existing line to iPhone 7 Plus - received $500 GC (2x $250) plus $25 Reward for upgrading via Best Buy.

These are 2 different offer - one which automatically qualifies you for $250 GC once you trade-in iPhone 5S, plus when you show them coupon BB gives additional $250 as long as you upgrade to iPhone 7 Plus.

Walked in with : iPhone 5S & coupon (received in email).
Walked out with : iPhone 7 Plus + $500 GC + $25 Rewards (should receive in email in couple weeks)

Amazon GC for trade. Please pm me.

nguyenkfw said:   I think you only get $250 GC if you trade in a Iphone 5s. This read like you would get $250 GC for buying an Iphone 7 and another 250 GC if you trade an 5s. Am I right?
  yes. me too

I have an Amazon $5 GC to trade for a BB $250 coupon. PM me. Thanks.

does verizon iphone 7 plus works well on TMO?

Looking for a coupon for iPhone 7 (not plus) willing to trade.

I received  the email titled "Cheers to the New Year - Apple deals for everyone". But, I can't find a link for a unique coupon code.  

Any help is appreciated.  

You have to look closely.  After the big picture of Apple Shopping Event you'll see yellow "Shop Now" link.  RIGHT below that you should see an iPhone pic, under the iPhone pic is a link that says "Get Coupon"   It's the only link in the email that doesn't say "Shop Now" on it.
However, it appears there are two various emails one which must have a trade in, one where no trade in is required.

megachacker said:   You have to look closely.  After the big picture of Apple Shopping Event you'll see yellow "Shop Now" link.  RIGHT below that you should see an iPhone pic, under the iPhone pic is a link that says "Get Coupon"   It's the only link in the email that doesn't say "Shop Now" on it.
However, it appears there are two various emails one which must have a trade in, one where no trade in is required.

Thank you for your reply. I found that I didn't have the "Get Coupon" in my email.  But, my daughter received one for the iPhone 7 plus in her email.  Not sure of the logic as to who gets the email.

Now, off to Best Buy.  

Just got both of the 250 giftcards. So excited as my 5s was cracked and a mess.

Would trading in an iPhone 6 for $250 be worth it? Not sure their "value" online or for sale locally? 16GB original silver 6 ATT phone. Seems an easy $250 at Best Buy or maybe $300-$350 selling it locally but would take time, effort, etc....

Also, are the people getting the gift certificates paying for their phones this way or keeping them?  Are you just signing up thru your service provider and doing the monthly fee associated with the phone?  For instance, I have ATT so I'd do the 24 month plan on a 7 plus, whatever that price is.  So is the gift card not available for that purchase of the phone?

megachacker said:   Would trading in an iPhone 6 for $250 be worth it? Not sure their "value" online or for sale locally? 16GB original silver 6 ATT phone. Seems an easy $250 at Best Buy or maybe $300-$350 selling it locally but would take time, effort, etc....

Also, are the people getting the gift certificates paying for their phones this way or keeping them?  Are you just signing up thru your service provider and doing the monthly fee associated with the phone?  For instance, I have ATT so I'd do the 24 month plan on a 7 plus, whatever that price is.  So is the gift card not available for that purchase of the phone?

I don't think it would be worth it if you trade an iPhone 6 since you can get at least $250 for those. 

Also, based on what I read, it seems also that you need to activate a line so you can't purchase the phone at full price, do a trade-in, and get the 2x$250 GCs.

Anyone not using their code, please please pm me. I really need one thank you!

Horeilly said:   Just got both of the 250 giftcards. So excited as my 5s was cracked and a mess.
  You mean you got 2x$250 GC for buying one 1 iphone 7?
one GC for the coupon and 1 for the trade?

I have been waiting to upgrade to a 7plus for a while. Could anyone not using their code please PM me their code? Appreciated.

I too received the same email but am missing the Get Coupon link. Could someone send me their link if they're not using it?

hobo916 said:   
megachacker said:   Would trading in an iPhone 6 for $250 be worth it? Not sure their "value" online or for sale locally? 16GB original silver 6 ATT phone. Seems an easy $250 at Best Buy or maybe $300-$350 selling it locally but would take time, effort, etc....

I don't think it would be worth it if you trade an iPhone 6 since you can get at least $250 for those. 

Also, based on what I read, it seems also that you need to activate a line so you can't purchase the phone at full price, do a trade-in, and get the 2x$250 GCs.

Well I've looked thru ATT and they only offer up to $135 for an iPhone 6.  I'm not sure what sites are best for selling or if it's better to sell individually.  I live in a small town of 8,000.  Honestly, the $250 offer might be the best option for me.  It could take me weeks to get $300 or $350 in this small town where I'd be guaranteed $250 walking in with it.  Plus, I do have the $250 coupon b/c I received that.  But again, is this completely separate from my ATT billing and plan?  I'm trading in a phone to Best Buy, from ATT for $250.  I'm upgrading to 7 plus at Best Buy thru ATT but who am I paying for that upgrade?  ATT on my contract thru monthly billing or Best Buy?  I don't need or want the 7 plus...BUT, it seems silly to ignore a possible free $500.

I can upgrade to 7 plus now on my line for $250, trade in my phone for $250, walk out with $500 gift cards
When the iPhone 8 comes out I can use a second line on our account for upgrade and me personally take that phone, use the sim card in it, and give that user the iPhone 7 plus I'm getting.

Yes, that comes with paying now for two phones but that's your option now with no subsidies, you pay full price for good phones either upfront or monthly.  The long-term goal was only one iPhone 8 for me when it came out.  So is paying $869.99 for one now worth getting $500 in gift cards...at least that's my dilemma right?

Any help or further comments on my thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking for a coupon, if anyone is not planning to use theirs I would really appreciate it. Please PM if willing.

Hi everyone! I have Best Buy $250 Free Gift Card if you buy Iphone 7 or Iphone 7plus and it does not require you to trade in Iphone 5S or 6!

Still looking for a coupon if anyone is willing to part with one. Willing to trade, thanks!

justingre said:   Still looking for a coupon if anyone is willing to part with one. Willing to trade, thanks!
  Just PM'ed you my coupon for 7+ without any trade in. 

Thanks OP. I just got $500 gift cards with upgrade. I didn't want to give my old iPhone 6 plus 64gb for 250 gift card so I bought iPhone 5s in craigslist for $100 (plus $25 tip for coming to bestbuy to ensure not stolen phone) and used this phone for trade-in. Sweet buy.

I can sell my old Iphone 6plus 64gb for at least $400 in craigslist.

Does anyone have an extra $250 gift card with purchase of an iPhone 7plus coupon? My local store sold me the phone before telling me my coupon was no good so I now need to find a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

What did they say about the coupon?   That it had already been used or what?  What made it invalid.

They said that it had already been used but couldn't tell me who used it or when or where. Just that there was nothing I could do except return the phone if I didn't want it without the gift card.

I did not receive the BB e-mail either; if anyone got one and is not using and willing to share...I would much appreciate it
thanks!

I've one extra $250 GC coupon - please PM me with email address. Looking to trade for Amazon GC

Anyone have a code for the trade in + purchase for both $250 cards they aren't going to use?

good deal

Skipping 16 Messages...
I've $250 GC coupon - please PM me with email address and your trade offer. Looking to trade for Amazon GC

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017