Time to get something free!

Exp 1/14

Title of Email is 'Dont Miss Out $30 in coupons inside'

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thank you for the suggestion to switch my Staples email settings for coupons..maybe now I can get some

shopalot (Jan. 09, 2017 @ 4:03p) |

Anyone have an extra $20 off $75 they don't plan on using? Semester just started up and I'm in need of supplies. For som... (more)

bloodium (Jan. 10, 2017 @ 5:33p) |

Just an FYI, if you didn't get an email, goto rewards.Staples.com and check your Coupon Wallet. It's in there as well (... (more)

forbin4040 (Jan. 12, 2017 @ 10:12p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What was the email heading?

Proof
Disclaimer
Title is 'Dont Miss Out $30 in savings inside'

Wonder what all the red is for?

i didn't get that but got a mystery rewards coupon

bxlefty23 said:   i didn't get that but got a mystery rewards coupon
  I got both, so I assumed everyone did.

just the $5 mystery cpn for me

forbin4040 said:   
bxlefty23 said:   i didn't get that but got a mystery rewards coupon
  I got both, so I assumed everyone did.

We got neither

I got a rock...

Where do you see mystery rewards?

bobley said:   Where do you see mystery rewards?
  email

forbin4040 said:   Title is 'Dont Miss Out $30 in savings inside'

Wonder what all the red is for?

I'm guessing because you didn't state the title of the email in the heading of the original post.  I get far too many advertising emails from Staples to open them all.

Good find, it meet my needs.

Got $30 coupon mail, no mystery coupon for me... free and easy $10 .....

In fro one coupon, is not bad.

I use to get these Staples promotions all the time. for some reason I'm not anymore. Just the standard weekly ad emails now. Is there a way to get back on the list for these emails?

slamajammer said:   I use to get these Staples promotions all the time. for some reason I'm not anymore. Just the standard weekly ad emails now. Is there a way to get back on the list for these emails?
  Seriously - apparently I'm on the naughty list as well - anyone have ideas on how to get back on the nice list?

I've been in Premium Reward member for the past few years and yet to receive any coupons email that Staples send out. On the other hand, my friend that purchase once or twice a year on Staples got the Mystery Reward ($5) coupon email. Go figure.

I don't buy often from Staples but always get my coupons. Maybe check your email on file and make sure it's current?

I was getting a bunch of emails every day for the various people I help with their Staples accounts. But never one for myself (as a Plus member). I went in and discovered my preference was set to "no". Changed to "yes" and started getting a $25/$75 (regular price only) almost every week. Then I stopped getting emails from them at that address (but still for all the others), though my preference was still Yes. Turned it off and now back on again, and still now emails but we'll see.

BTW they have my regular everyday email so I know it works. And now I'm Premier but still nothing.

=aw

ottawa said:   I was getting a bunch of emails every day for the various people I help with their Staples accounts. But never one for myself (as a Plus member). I went in and discovered my preference was set to "no". Changed to "yes" and started getting a $25/$75 (regular price only) almost every week. Then I stopped getting emails from them at that address (but still for all the others), though my preference was still Yes. Turned it off and now back on again, and still now emails but we'll see.

BTW they have my regular everyday email so I know it works. And now I'm Premier but still nothing.

=aw

You are the man!  I had the same issue!

I get three emails from Staples every day, one on my account attached to rewards, and two at alternate email addresses. I haven't gotten these special emails lately, like this $10 off $10 and the mystery rewards, and I noticed with the last two like this, on that day I did not get *any* Staples emails at all on the three accounts. A relative with a much less active rewards account has been getting the mystery rewards every time. I would guess that it's being targeted to "regular" users like my relative. But YMMV. 

Edited to add: I am also Premier, so maybe it's going to all rewards members except Premier?

And there are no options to control marketing emails from Staples Rewards, only from Staples. Aside from Rewards Statements and Store Purchase Receipts, of course.

It's in Staples that I was playing with the email marketing preferences. I also note that the Rewards and Staples emails can be different, though I don't think that's relevant for this situation.

=aw

HKSturboKid said:   I've been in Premium Reward member for the past few years and yet to receive any coupons email that Staples send out. On the other hand, my friend that purchase once or twice a year on Staples got the Mystery Reward ($5) coupon email. Go figure.
 well of course you don't get any coupons.  They have your business. 
If your friend were to buy more stuff and reach Premier then s/he wouldn't get any more coupons.
I order stuff for friends and they get $10/$10 and $30/$60 snail mail coupons.

XOIncognito said:   
ottawa said:   I was getting a bunch of emails every day for the various people I help with their Staples accounts. But never one for myself (as a Plus member). I went in and discovered my preference was set to "no". Changed to "yes" and started getting a $25/$75 (regular price only) almost every week. Then I stopped getting emails from them at that address (but still for all the others), though my preference was still Yes. Turned it off and now back on again, and still now emails but we'll see.

=aw

You are the man!  I had the same issue!

+1 here!  Green for you!

Great sharing. thanks.

Anyone have a extra coupon to spare? Seems that I don't get any emails lately either. I will use OP directions above.

can someone share the coupon please? i tried the op's way, still no email from Staples

Pobre said:   I got a rock...
  No email and no rock.

thank you for the suggestion to switch my Staples email settings for coupons..maybe now I can get some

Anyone have an extra $20 off $75 they don't plan on using? Semester just started up and I'm in need of supplies. For some reason, I cannot find these coupons on eBay or online anymore.

Just an FYI, if you didn't get an email, goto rewards.Staples.com and check your Coupon Wallet. It's in there as well (if you get it)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017