Toughbuilt 41.5-in. Folding Sawhorse (TB-C700) - $29.97 w/ Free In-store Pickup @ Home Depot

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TOUGHBUILT C550 41.5-Inch Folding Sawhorse/Jobsite Table
Disclaimer
Home Depot has the Toughbuilt 41.5-in. Folding Sawhorse (TB-C700) on sale for $29.97 with free in-store pickup free shipping on $45+. This sawhorse has received 4.7/5 stars based on 141 Home Depot customer reviews. 

• 1,100-lb. Capacity Alone & 2,200-lb. per Pair
  • Includes Easy Carry Handle
  • Fast-open Mechanism 
  • 2x4 Support Arms 
  • All Steel Construction
  • Material Support Pegs
  • Compact Size
  • C550 is Replacing the C470
  • Easy Carry Handle
  • Limited Life Time Warranty

This sawhorse is currently selling on Amazon for $55.87 shipped and has received 4.2/5 stars based on 18 Amazon customer reviews.

Youtube consumer review video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-vv1-SjxsA

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just keep in mind, this is for a single sawhorse.

got 4. this put my 2 X 4 saw horses to shame. these eliminate my 2X wood saw horses and a junk table i use as a working table.

$31.47 now.

Finally, I've been looking for the right sawhorses to hold my front-end loader's bucket in my garage!

Should make painting the underside of my fridge a breeze. If I remember to buy two.

I have a pair of the C700 adjustable height version, and they are so much more rugged over the plastic variants. This price of $30 for the C550 is too cheap not to pick up a pair.

Just one note: yes, rugged, but they are much heavier than the cheaper plastic types. But, once you setup a ToughBuilt sawhorse, it ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm seeing $49.97 now. done deal

$29.97 for me just now. Got 4. Doing lots of work around the house, will be good. Thanks for the Heads Up.. 

This is for the TB-C550 unit, not the C700. URL above is for TB-C550 as well.

Price showing 34.97 for me right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017