• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

eBay (3.30kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks! eBays been having a lot of these recently. Got a $15 off and used my eBay Bucks to get a nice monopod.

CtrlAltElite (Jan. 05, 2017 @ 10:36p) |

good deal. thanks op

hanydropro (Jan. 05, 2017 @ 10:51p) |

I cannot believe I missed this! I could have saved $15 and I actually need to buy something!

CELO (Jan. 06, 2017 @ 12:52a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
forever stamps? before postage goes up

rated:
Thanks! You just saved me $15 on a cordless vacuum.

rated:
Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Did anyone used the coupon while paying with eBay gift card?

rated:
FatWKing said:   Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Did anyone used the coupon while paying with eBay gift card?

This coupon comes out too early. Why? It used to come out by the end of the quarter.

rated:
FatWKing said:   Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Did anyone used the coupon while paying with eBay gift card?

I used the coupon along with 3 eBay gift cards...all stacked great.

rated:
Thanks OP - was surprised that eBay didn't offer this deal after X-mas and also surprised they are offering it now at the beginning of the quater.

Note - it stacks with those with eBay bucks credit which need to be used by early Feb 

rated:
my order for stamps went thru..tks for the reminder

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
BPH789 said:   Thanks OP - was surprised that eBay didn't offer this deal after X-mas and also surprised they are offering it now at the beginning of the quater.

Note - it stacks with those with eBay bucks credit which need to be used by early Feb 

Agreed, just stacked with eBay bucks

rated:
sweeeet...just got my audi new bosch ignition coils. they were $90. thank you so much.

$90 - $15 - $18 eBay bucks = awesome!!

rated:
Thanks a lot OP. Worked like a charm.

rated:
Nice! Worked with a couple of performance parts I'd been eyeing. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Can i have multiple items that add up to $75?

rated:
Thanks! Ordered U-Smooth Hair Iron.

rated:
thx...saved me $15 on some car floor liners i needed...much appreciated!

rated:
Got 6 months of Breathe Right nose strips to keep my snoring down.

Ear plugs saved my marriage! My wife wears them at NIGHT and wear them during the DAY!

rated:
jesekea said:   Can i have multiple items that add up to $75?
  Yes, you can!

rated:
Thank you, I'd been looking for a better deal for a couple things I had on my watch list.

This made them a better deal!

rated:
Nice! With the 57$ eBay bucks, it seems were basically free!

rated:
Thanks OP !

rated:
don't forget to use eBay bucks!

rated:
Nice deals, Thanks op.

rated:
Thanks! eBays been having a lot of these recently. Got a $15 off and used my eBay Bucks to get a nice monopod.

rated:
good deal. thanks op

rated:
I cannot believe I missed this! I could have saved $15 and I actually need to buy something!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017