WD My Book 4TB External Hard Drive With Backup - $69.91 FS @ Office Depot / Office Max

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WD My Book 4 TB External HDD - WDBFJK0040HBK - USB 3.0
Disclaimer
Office Depot/Office Max has the WD My Book 4TB External Hard Drive With Backup on sale for $69.91 with free shipping. 

Deal Notes: These are on clearance so inventory may be limited. This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $26.08 according to Camelcamelcamel

• 4TB storage capacity. 
  • Compatible with Windows 8
  • WD SmartWare Pro backup software and Acronis True Image system-level backup software
  • 5.5"H x 1.9"W x 6.7"D

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 2,553 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $124.80 from NextWarehouse. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Backordered now, don't forget 3% back from ebates.

I take the drive out of the enclosure and add it to my system
for easier use.

I have one of these for my Xbox One and my laptop. It is a great hard drive.

Great deal, thanks, found one at a store close to me in stock. Will be using for my Xbox One, the 1TB external drive is already full.

"Temporarily out of stock. Order now to pick up at your nearest store or we'll ship when available."

Ignore this!

Temporarily OOS... Backordered ... Clearance... something isn't adding up here.

Picked one up at my local store, Thanks!

Dead deal online.

My order of 1 was cancelled

I ordered one last night after seeing the deal for 6TB one. First I got the backorder notification and just now got the shipping confirmation.

Warning: the large-physical-size WD drives require a SEPARATE OUTLET PLUG!! And often break easily within 3 days or never work to begin with.

Solid CLUNK at the door, that has got to be UPS DROPPING it off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017