This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Ralph Lauren Dress Pants Mens $4 ac free pick up Macys + 8% CB at TCB, Free Ship with $4 Beauty Item added

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-covert-tw... 

expand size chart at link to see all available sizes

promo code SUPER 

enter PLENTI # to earn PLENTI POINTS

Member Summary

Ralph Lauren Dress Pants
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Checkout process automatically included the 50% off discount without the coupon code.

A pair of Ralph Lauren dress pants for $5.30 with tax is outstanding - thanks OP!

Awesome deal!!!  Had my size in 2 pair, added in some Burts Bees and presto!

nice. in for 2

Not working online due to unavailable quantities, try calling after you add items to your bag.
YMMV

Nice - if you are ordering about or just-over $25 -- there is this SUP25 coupon $10 off $25 (just worked for me)- Ordered 5 pants for $15 !! (plus shipping - unless doing beauty item or $100 shopping)

It didn't work for me  

Got one brown and one black. Also got 2 pack of Burt's bees lip balm. Put in SUPER for another 20% off. Only could get one of each color though.

It's probably worth mentioning that these pants come from the Lauren Ralph Lauren 
line which is manufactured by Jones New York and has nothing to do with Ralph Lauren 
Corporation (maker of preppy polo shirts). Don't expect to get anything of any quality with these pants. They're poly/rayon and not wool but they're also $5 so you're probably still getting more than what you pay for. What you're not getting is Ralph Lauren 
pants.

OOS and none available for store pickup.

Great deal if you got in on it!

Not available in 33x30 or 32x30 (even though those sizes weren't initially crossed off for black). Nice deal.

I got it to my bag and it was oos before I could check out. Womp womp

Only fat sizes left

seems dead coupon no longer working

Tested all available sizes for black and taupe, only these still work ($4.99 after promo code)
but only Taupe 38x34 still available.

Black 38x32
Black 40x32
Taupe 38x34

ALL PANTS ARE GETTING ME TO 47$ BUCK NOTHING FOR 4 BUCKS

Nothing for 4-5 bucks, only 45-50

pffft

They are $45 dollars and coupon doesn't work.

DEAD!

Has anyone received their orders from this deal yet? My order seems to be stuck in limbo. Wondering if it's going to get cancelled...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017