• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Anytime. Anywhere. It’s always Iced Coffee season. Iced Coffee lovers can enjoy the PERKS of ANY Size Iced Coffee for $1.99. (Offer valid with enrolled DD PERKS card. Excludes Cold Brew. 1/2/17-1/29/17).  https://www.facebook.com/DunkinDonutsUS/videos/10155481827678238...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal. Also, they have the DD cup they give out to ddperks members in the NY Metro area where you can get Medium ice coffee or XL hot coffee for $1.79.

However, since i got the cup, i try to use it to get my coffee, they refuse to let me pay with my ddperk app and asked me to pay with cash. They claim the scanner is not working and yet i see people paying with the app that are not using the cup.

rated:
Unfortunately all 5 locations in my town get horrible reviews, and half of them have C ratings from the health department.

rated:
Well, I just purchased a large ice coffee and got changed full price with my ddperk app.

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   Well, I just purchased a large ice coffee and got changed full price with my ddperk app.

offer is on their official corporate FB page, wonder if the store didn't ring it right?  you can write them, they are usually pretty good at rectifying problems, might send you a free drink Q for your troubles.

rated:
I was charged regular price yesterday and today for iced coffee (not cold brew), not cool.

rated:
Raistlin said:   I was charged regular price yesterday and today for iced coffee (not cold brew), not cool.

not sure what to say, posted the info direct from DD, you'll need to take it up with them. out of my control.

rated:
I know it's not the OPs fault, I've actually been charged regular price since this promo supposedly started. Wonder if it could be regional even though it says everywhere.?

rated:
Just received a response from DD.

Thank you for contacting Dunkin' Donuts. Unfortunately, the $1.99 beverage promotion has ended, and the restaurant that you visited is no longer required to participate.

Over the course of the year, numerous promotions are offered locally, regionally and nationally, so keep your eye out. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Thanks again for contacting us.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017