ShopRite FREEPS week of 1/8: Free Nutella, Free Razors, MM & 3 Free A&H Detergents 3 Free Dial Soaps + $4.49MM, more

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SHOPRITE STARTING 1/8
BUY 3 ARM & HAMMER LIQUID DETERGENTS (MB3) $1.77
$3/3 Arm & Hammer Liquid detergents, 1/8 SS #1 (R), exp. 01/14/2017
$3/3 Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Any Variety, 43.75 to 50-oz. btl., Liquid. shopRite eCoupon (already available to clip)
as low as 2 FREE +$0.63 Money maker after stacked offers

BUY 3 DIAL OR TONE BODY WASH OR BAR SOAPS, 2.99 EACH (SALE PRICE)
$4.49 off any 3 Dial or Tone Body Wash (12oz or larger) or Bar Soap (6-Bar or Larger) https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19679108&afsrc=1 
$4.49 off (3) Dial or Tone Body Wash (12oz or larger) or Bar Soap (6-Bar or Larger), ShopRite eCoupon
as low as 3 FREE + $4.49 (or shelf price) back from Savingstar on same b2get1 free offer

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So walk into the store and pay the sale price? No coupon required? And no need to order online?

ocean935 (Jan. 14, 2017 @ 8:06p) |

If you have a SR loyalty card called Price Plus, then you will get the low sale price.

If you have coupons, even better.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Jan. 14, 2017 @ 8:27p) |

Sale price is good in store and/or online. If you see a sale price online, the same price will be on the shelf tag in th... (more)

SweetClover (Jan. 15, 2017 @ 1:30a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$25 in free diapers and wipes outlined here.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1550338

bump for great dial offer

FREE NUTELLA & GO WITH BREADSTICKS, 4PK AT SHOPRITE!

NUTELLA & GO WITH BREADSTICKS, 4PK, $3.99 (SALE PRICE)
Save $2.00 when you buy one (1) Package of Nutella & GO! Breadstick 4 PACK or from the 1/8 SS Insert http://www.mysavings.com/smartsource-printable-grocery-coupons.a...
$2/1 Package of Nutella & GO! Breadstick 4 PACK, ShopRite eCoupon
as low as FREE + $0.01 money maker after stacked offers

Nice deals!

SHOPRITE {THROUGH 1/14}
SCHICK DISPOSABLE RAZORS, $5.99 (SALE PRICE)
$3.00 off one Schick Disposable Razor Pack www.coupons.com (brands, Schick)
$3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack. Excludes 1 and 2 ct., Shoprite eCoupon
as low as FREE after stacked offers

Renuzit Cone Air Freshners 88c each

Buy 6 @ 88c ea = $5.28

less $2.20 on 6 Printable IP (link TBA) = $3.08  

less $2.20 on 6 SR EQ = 88c

less $2.20 savingstar offer = $1.32 mm less tax

MISTERCHEAP said:   Renuzit Cone Air Freshners 88c each

Buy 6 @ 88c ea = $5.28

Saw a report on SD that eQ didn't come off

Id wait to do this deal later in week

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Buy 6 @ 88c ea = $5.28

Just go up to customer service, they'll give the you $2.20. I typically print out my list of EQ's, and bring it in with my receipt. Mine didn't come off either today, have to claim my $2.20 + tax!

BUY 3 DIAL OR TONE BODY WASH OR BAR SOAPS, 2.99 EACH (SALE PRICE)
$4.49 off any 3 Dial or Tone Body Wash (12oz or larger) or Bar Soap (6-Bar or Larger) https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19679108&afsrc=1 
$4.49 off (3) Dial or Tone Body Wash (12oz or larger) or Bar Soap (6-Bar or Larger), ShopRite eCoupon
as low as 3 FREE + $4.49 (or shelf price) back from Savingstar on same b2get1 free offer

UPDATE! this will be a $5.49 MM! there are two savingstar offers which should double dip by buying at least 2 bar soaps packs as part of the 3 items..

Save $1.00 on any TWO (2) Dial® or Tone® Bar Soap (3-Bar or larger), Advanced Bar (2-Bar or larger), Foaming Hand Wash or Liquid Hand Soap Refills=12pxExpires 1/29/2017

AND

Save $4.49 on any THREE (3) Dial® or Tone® Body Wash (12oz or larger) or Bar Soap (6-Bar or larger)

MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Buy 6 @ 88c ea = $5.28

Just go up to customer service, they'll give the you $2.20. I typically print out my list of EQ's, and bring it in with my receipt. Mine didn't come off either today, have to claim my $2.20 + tax!

I will only bother CS desk if a CAT doesn't print. For an eQ, I just sent a note to ShopRite.com, they apply the amount to my card as a credit

Buy 6 @ 88c ea = $5.28

less $2.20 on 6 Printable IP (link TBA)

announced yet?

Can someone please point to Savingstar 101? Or an easy way to understand it? (Experiencing information overload).

Also, what are the limitations on the number of accounts one can have?

Thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   TRUE LEMON LEMONADE 10QT mix or 10ct to go SIZE $1.99

Looks like 59c, or 29c if IP doubles to $1 (for most, it won't be a true double).

MISTERCHEAP said:    

Can't find it in the flyer.

ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:    

trust me, it's on sale. got the nutella for free, after stack Q's  check the signs at the store, should show the $3.99 price

ocean935 said:   Can someone please point to Savingstar 101? Or an easy way to understand it? (Experiencing information overload).

Also, what are the limitations on the number of accounts one can have?

Thanks!

https://savingstar.com/blog/frequently-asked-questions/

rule is one account per household, if you do more, best to use someone outside the household (like an elderly parent ) to register.   Remember, all card loyalty #'s must be unique, so you also need multiple store cards to get credit in more than one account. 

BUY 2 SILK NON DAIRY MILK HALF GALLONS $2.99
$2/2 Silk or So Delicious Dairy Free Half Gallons or large, exp. Varies www.coupons.com/?cid=19671058
$2/2 Silk or So Delicious Dairy Free (Half Gallons or larger)., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 02/25/2017
as low as $0.99 each after stacked offers wyb 2

will be calling this weekly thread ShopRite "FREEPS" for now on, to convey both free and really good cheap deals.

Did the Dial deal on two different SR/ SS accounts - good

Nutella IP beeps, one cashier pushed it thru, the second one wouldn't - i didn't care, don't really need the product anyway

Silk IP beeped for me, cashier pushed through, eQ applied just fine.

Renuzit IP is NLA, right?

MISTERCHEAP said:   BUY 2 SILK NON DAIRY MILK HALF GALLONS $2.99
$2/2 Silk or So Delicious Dairy Free Half Gallons or large, exp. Varies www.coupons.com/?cid=19671058 
$2/2 Silk or So Delicious Dairy Free (Half Gallons or larger)., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 02/25/2017
as low as $0.99 each after stacked offers wyb 2

Same deal at Stop&Shop this week. I used a S&S ecoupon for $2 off 2 Silk Dark Chocolate + a $2 off two, from my Sun paper. They gave me .75 off Silk with a ecoupon. Net cost was $1.23. S&S is around the corner from me. (P.S. nothing compares to Silk Dark chocolate, I've tried all the brands of Soy chocolate)  

MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:    

trust me, it's on sale. got the nutella for free, after stack Q's  check the signs at the store, should show the $3.99 price

Trusted you. Bought it on one card. eQ fine. Insert Q beeped. Cashier pushed through.

eQ NLA. Did not know that could happen.

ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:    

Trusted you. Bought it on one card. eQ fine. Insert Q beeped. Cashier pushed through.

eQ NLA. Did not know that could happen.

yeah, some  EQ's are very popular and have a set number of redemptions,  once they are all gone, it disappears to clip any further.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:    

Shoprite has a lot of unadvertised specials, while it may not be in the ad, it will show up on sale if you go to the mywebgrocer Shoprite-at-Home page and search 'nutella'.

Example: Shoprite doesn't have it in their ad, but a semi-boneless leg of Australian lamb was on sale for $3.99 lb, regular price $5.99 lb with a savings of $2.00 per pound. Average weight is 6 lbs. So you are saving $12, and paying $24 instead of $36. Good deal if you eat lamb. Have it cut into smaller pieces, and freeze them.

Some sale items will span several weeks, but only show up for 1 week in the print ad. Always a good idea to check the mywebgrocer link and see what's on sale, but not in the ad. I often check to see if recent coupons from inserts might be on sale, even though they aren't in the print ad.

Thanks.
Couldn't figure out how to do the mywebgrocer thing. Would you please explain?

ocean935 said:   Thanks.

ShopRite.com and select your store and search

Or

Download ShopRite app and use ShopRite from Home area in app to search for items.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
ocean935 said:   Thanks.

ShopRite.com and select your store and search

Or

Download ShopRite app and use ShopRite from Home area in app to search for items.

Yes, what coffee wrote. But for more details, go to http://www.shoprite.com/ and scroll down, on the left you will see "Order Groceries From the convenience of home", click the
Shop Now" button. When you select your store, you are given options, such as the weekly ad, catering & cakes, etc. The last option is the Shoprite link to their mywebgrocer page. Click that and the mywebgrocer page for Shoprite will open. Search box is right at the top. Put "nutella" in, and you will find the item MrC mentioned. All sale items are marked in red font. Changing search results from "Best Match" to "Price" can help you find sale items quicker when you have a lot of product pages, as the software sorts them by lowest price first.

You will find, as I have, that Shoprite has many unadvertised items on sale, I often find meat and petfood items that never show up in the print ad, or might one week, though be on sale for several weeks. Need something, or have a really good soon-to-expire coupon you want to use, but none of the store ads you have show the item on sale? If the store uses mywebgrocer or other shop from home page, see if there's an unadvertised special going on. I used to do this with Acme, before Albertsons bought them out. They used to also use mywebgrocer, and offered shopping from home, but no longer do. It's a great way to look for hidden bargains, that you might otherwise miss on your store trip. Checking weekly meat, fish & seafood deals before your trip is a must, as there's a surprising number of unadvertised specials going on, and many are really good ones, like this weeks lamb leg sale.

So walk into the store and pay the sale price? No coupon required? And no need to order online?

ocean935 said:   So walk into the store and pay the sale price? No coupon required? And no need to order online?

If you have a SR loyalty card called Price Plus, then you will get the low sale price.

If you have coupons, even better.

ocean935 said:   So walk into the store and pay the sale price? No coupon required? And no need to order online?

Sale price is good in store and/or online. If you see a sale price online, the same price will be on the shelf tag in the store, even though it may not be in print ad. You just need your Shoprite Price Plus loyalty card to get sale price.

Of course, for the Nutella deal MrC posted, you need the Shoprite e-coupon and the SmartSource coupon to get the sale item for free.  If you find a sale item on Shoprite's mywebgrocer page, it's a good idea to see if SR has an e-coupon to clip, and use any printable or newspaper insert coupons you have.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017