• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy has the Sharp - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV - Black on sale for $329.99.
Enjoy versatile viewing with this Sharp Roku TV. It lets you access 3,000 channels and more than 300,000 movies and TV shows in Full HD. Personalize your home screen with favorite channels and applications for gaming. This 55-inch Sharp Roku TV includes a mobile app so you can control it from your smartphone.

Member Summary

tv (241.49kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like a good deal, I bought 48' model like year ago from bestbuy for about $250ish.. i am pretty happy with sharp. My less than a year old 48' westinghouse  pooped up and they asked me to pay for a shipping for warranty replacement and i said screw that,  Ended up buying a sharp.Do other brand ask you to pay for shipping on a replacement of TV?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017