Folding Wooden TV Tray Tables - 2 for $20 W/SYWR @ Sears

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reg. $19.99 on sale price $14.24 each. Shop Your Way Rewards Members save $10 off two when you redeem 10,000 surprise points. Available in Black, Natural and Brown colors.

Link

Member Summary

Tables
Thanks zx10rrider
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Online Only! Take up to 15% off on home and outdoor living items sold by Sears. " Use code NEWYEAR ($12.82 each). But I'm not getting the $10 surprise points offer. YMMV ?

Combine these with some frozen Banquet TV dinners while watching a Perry Mason episode on a black-and-white TV, and bingo!

Make America Great Again!

This is such a nice deal. I don't need them right now, so I'm not getting them, but I'm tempted. Far too often when I see these Sears and Kmart deals, I think to myself "I better get this now, because there will come a point in my life where there won't be any more Sears or Kmart deals." I can't imagine that point being more than a few months away. I really fell victim to this on the furniture deals last week, and ended up with four five shelf bookcases that my need for right now is questionable, but know I'll use... eventually.

Shipping Temporarily Unavailable

sdskees said:   This is such a nice deal. I don't need them right now, so I'm not getting them, but I'm tempted. Far too often when I see these Sears and Kmart deals, I think to myself "I better get this now, because there will come a point in my life where there won't be any more Sears or Kmart deals." I can't imagine that point being more than a few months away. I really fell victim to this on the furniture deals last week, and ended up with four five shelf bookcases that my need for right now is questionable, but know I'll use... eventually.
  It looks like you may have till the end of the year to waver in your temptations.  Sears just got another $500 million in financing and also announced the sell off of the Craftsman brand last week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017