• filter:
This deal has expired.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive $39.99 at staples.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nice price. Don't remember seeing a new 1tb that low.

rated:
$60 seems to be the usual price elsewhere.

rated:
That's cheap. Dirt cheap!

rated:

rated:
9.99 for Shipping?

rated:
Good price and reviews. What's the difference between this and the 1TB Ultra some got on clearance from WalMart before Christmas for $24.50? Other than $

edit: 2TB duh

rated:
retrac said:   Good price and reviews. What's the difference between this and the 1TB Ultra some got on clearance from WalMart before Christmas for $24.50? Other than $

This one is 1TB.  Staples also has a 2TB version on sale for $59.99.

rated:
leonc said:   
retrac said:   Good price and reviews. What's the difference between this and the 1TB Ultra some got on clearance from WalMart before Christmas for $24.50? Other than $

This one is 1TB.  Staples also has a 2TB version on sale for $59.99.

I had already corrected myself.

rated:
Out of stock in many many local stores, and out of stock online/for delivery to stores.  You might still be able to find it in some local stores, but.. 

rated:
Anybody else order get cancelled? I order 2 a blue and red, checking status on site shows it being cancelled.

rated:
Mine says "Processing".
Might not hurt to call and ask them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017