Voting History
rated:

Dell C1760nw Color Laser Printer, STP-CGFYN-V2 $74.99 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Dell C1760nw Color Laser Printer, STP-CGFYN-V2
$74.99
http://www.staples.com/Dell-C1760nw-Color-Laser-Printer/product_122141

Buy Dell? C1760nw Color Laser Printer, STP-CGFYN-V2, New at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this for $60 during the last sale, and I am happy with it. Only downside for me is that there is no duplex. Non-oem toner is not expensive too.

I loved the first one I got last year from a FW post so much that I bought a second one a few months ago. I should have bought a color laser printer a long time ago. I have fought with stupid ink jets for decades and at this price, it's a no-brainer. Perfect color prints every time--no lines missing, no colors missing. I love it.

wizardking said:   I got this for $60 during the last sale, and I am happy with it. Only downside for me is that there is no duplex. Non-oem toner is not expensive too.
  Missed this deal when it was $59 before Thanksgiving

Great printer. Had one for a year and bought another on as a backup (and for toner set) when it was on sale around $59 a few weeks ago. Can't go wrong.

I bought one before of this printer, is very easy to set up and works well, Loved it!

How about Dell E310DW?

just set mine up today and ordered an extra set of toner from eBay for $17! Great printer!

Depend on your remand, and E310DW is cheaper than this one!

In for one, thx.

How many copies can one toner replacement make? Some Brother Ink jet refills can be had $5 for all blue, black, yellow and red cartridges, which I am guessing is good for 300-500 copies.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017