61 Off on BESTEK Power Inverter 150W 2 ... | Groupon Goods
Disclaimer
Bestek 150W Power Inverter

61% Off

Product Specification : 

• Rated Power: 150W, Max Power: 180W, Peak power: 360W 
• Input Voltage: 12VDC, Output Voltage: 110V~120V 
• USB Port Output: DC5V, 3.1A in all. One with 1A, the other 2.1A
• Indicator: Dual Color LED (Green -Operation, Red-Shutdown) 
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC10V-11V 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazing price.

Good deals!
Good price!

Is this a good product to charge mac book air or mac book pro with retina 15" in the car?

Bestek is a major manufacturer of power supplies for computers and has supplied companies such as HP, Dell, and maybe even Sony.  But I don't know if this is a product they actually manufacture or designed or if it's simply another company's product and Bestek has licensed its brand name to them, as Honeywell has done with gasoline powered generators, computer monitors, and even some air filters and takes no responsibility for them.  

Sure it is.

larrymoencurly said:   Bestek is a major manufacturer of power supplies for computers and has supplied companies such as HPDell, and maybe even Sony.  But I don't know if this is a product they actually manufacture or designed or if it's simply another company's product and Bestek has licensed its brand name to them, as Honeywell has done with gasoline powered generators, computer monitors, and even some air filters and takes no responsibility for them.  
  Bestek authorizes this company sell on Groupon but just only for limited models. Bestek never licensed its brand to another manufacture.

OOO Amazing price!
Good deal!
Must get it!

Sniff, sniff! Me smell shills. 

Not bad for this price ,thanks.

The deal is still alive.

bestek
Disclaimer
TellyTubby said:   Sniff, sniff! Me smell shills. 

No kidding!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017