This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

STARBUCKS REWARDS GOLD MEMBERS: RELOAD $10+, GET 250 BONUS STARS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
STARBUCKS REWARDS GOLD MEMBERS:
Steps to Use Chase Pay in the Starbucks® app (iOS):

1.) If you're a Chase cardmember, but don't have Chase Pay, tap Pay in the Starbucks® app, then Manage. Then select Edit Payment Methods followed by Add Payment Method andSet Up Chase Pay.
2.) If you already have Chase Pay, simply tap Pay, then Reload. Make sure that Chase Pay is selected as your payment method and follow the steps to load $10 or more.
3.) Receive 250 bonus stars within 24 hours.

Steps to Use Chase Pay in the Starbucks® app (iOS):

1.) If you're a Chase cardmember, but don't have Chase Pay, tap Pay in the Starbucks® app, then Manage. Then select Edit Payment Methods followed by Add Payment Method andSet Up Chase Pay.
2.) If you already have Chase Pay, simply tap Pay, then Reload. Make sure that Chase Pay is selected as your payment method and follow the steps to load $10 or more.
3.) Receive 250 bonus stars within 24 hours.

Member Summary

starbucks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This deal is expired?

barbmc (Jan. 15, 2017 @ 10:53a) |

Yes since 1/12/17.

linrick (Jan. 15, 2017 @ 10:56a) |

stupid chase pay was having me call a 1-800 # to set up and i didn't have time to deal w it. now expired. argh.

anorexicwallet (Jan. 15, 2017 @ 1:39p) |

Direct LINK to offer: www.starbucks.com/chasepay
(Credit to SilverDL)
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried it. Will see if get the 250 stars....

Title should be edited to include Chase card deal. 

Supposedly you have to use a Chase Visa with Chase Pay. No MasterCard. Chase VISA debit is supposedly OK.

Doesn't hurt to try it. Gonna spend $10 there anyway. 250 stars are worth more than $10. Thanks OP.

Set up and reloaded. Thanks, OP (assuming I'll get the 250...)

That someone has a link to the offer? In case the stars don't show up?

So far, only thing I found at SD... https://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?a=0&aid=163466415&n=427

rsuaver said:   That someone has a link to the offer? In case the stars don't show up?

So far, only thing I found at SD... https://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?a=0&aid=163466415&n=427

The offer itself showed up in my inbox in the Starbucks app. You should be able to see it there. 

akiri423 said:   
rsuaver said:   That someone has a link to the offer? In case the stars don't show up?

The offer itself showed up in my inbox in the Starbucks app. You should be able to see it there. 

Not in the app - only the offer about double-star day tomorrow... Did it anyway. Hopefully it'll show up later. Been gold for years...

Stubtify said:   Doesn't hurt to try it. Gonna spend $10 there anyway. 250 stars are worth more than $10. Thanks OP.
To me, 250 stars is worth about $7 (two hot chocolates = 125 stars each).

I have a Chase Visa but don't use it anymore.  Nor do I have Chase Pay - something new to sign up for.  Sorry, doesn't seem quite worth it.  I'll continue buying gift cards at Raise and save usually 5% or more...and wait for the next Checkout by Visa deal to get $10 by loading $10.

Note- personal cards only, no business ones will add...

ahallfatwallett said:   
Stubtify said:   Doesn't hurt to try it. Gonna spend $10 there anyway. 250 stars are worth more than $10. Thanks OP.
To me, 250 stars is worth about $7 (two hot chocolates = 125 stars each).

I have a Chase Visa but don't use it anymore.  Nor do I have Chase Pay - something new to sign up for.  Sorry, doesn't seem quite worth it.  I'll continue buying gift cards at Raise and save usually 5% or more...and wait for the next Checkout by Visa deal to get $10 by loading $10.

I never used Chase Pay, but it used my Chase account. No need for a new account...

250pts= 2 drinks/food items at participating star*bucks locations.

I didn't see the offer in my Starbucks app, either. Must be targeted.

I just got an email with the offer: www.starbucks.com/chasepay is the direct link.

I did not see chasepay in mine.

OP you duplicated iOS instructions instead of android.

Steps to Use Chase Pay in the Starbucks® app (Android):

1.) If you're a Chase cardmember, but don't have Chase Pay, tap Pay, then Reload. Select Paying With, Add Payment Method then Set Up Chase Pay.
2.) If you already have Chase Pay, tap Pay, then Reload. Make sure that Chase Pay is selected as your payment method, and follow the steps to reload $10 or more.
3.) Receive 250 bonus Stars within 24 hours.

In for 1!

i'm on android, when doing Add Payment Method the only thing comes up is a field for credit card number, nowhere saying anything about chase pay. for the record, the visa card I already have linked to the account is already a Chase Visa

SteelRing said:   i'm on android, when doing Add Payment Method the only thing comes up is a field for credit card number, nowhere saying anything about chase pay. for the record, the visa card I already have linked to the account is already a Chase Visa
  Did you do:

1. Pay
2. Manage
3. Edit Payment Methods?

Thanks OP - while not in my SBUX in-box, went ahead and set it up, very easy to do.

Double stars today, and also that weekend promo can mean a lot of stars...

Did not work for me. Got a message to call Chase. They have an issue for a number of folks with multiple accounts that they are trying to fix. Hopefully while the promotion is on. Not sure why chase pay is better than apple pay but free coffee is free coffee.

My 250 stars posted. Sweet.

Worked for me. Did it last night around 10pm and the stars credited this morning. I did not have the offer in my inbox either.

How long is the offer good for?

Did not receive any email but reloaded $10 just now.  Fingers crossed for the 250 bonus points by tomorrow.  TY Op!

Offer valid 1/8/17 – 1/12/17 or while supplies last.

Just did it after logging in the desktop starbucks website instead of from my android phone app (to save time and since my laptop doesnt trigger Chase's nonsense to enter a identification code). Hope that works!

F S

Title should speak of chase pay, ymmv

Still no stars for me after following the process at noon on Sunday. Even if I don't get the stars, at least I will still enjoy the coffee!

Didn't get the offer. Reloaded anyways late last night. I had 2 free drinks waiting in the morning.

When do the 250 stars expire ?

Once I saw the link last night officially on Starbucks' website, I went ahead and did it on my Android. True, I didn't need a new account for Chase Pay because I already had a Chase account.

Got the bonus stars this morning. I never got the offer in my inbox, either.

njdealguy said:   Just did it after logging in the desktop starbucks website instead of from my android phone app (to save time and since my laptop doesnt trigger Chase's nonsense to enter a identification code). Hope that works!
  I doubt it will work.  The instructions specifically reference using the app to reload.  That's the point: they want to get people in the habit of using the Starbucks app and Chase Pay.

ahallfatwallett said:   
njdealguy said:   Just did it after logging in the desktop starbucks website instead of from my android phone app (to save time and since my laptop doesnt trigger Chase's nonsense to enter a identification code). Hope that works!
  I doubt it will work.  The instructions specifically reference using the app to reload.  That's the point: they want to get people in the habit of using the Starbucks app and Chase Pay.

Not certain, but I believe using the desktop site worked for the VISA pay promo. Obviously YMMV, but I doubt that Starbucks or Chase really cares, or can control, how you reload, so long as you use Chase Pay.

I think the bigger negative is that you need to use a Chase card. With the Visa promo, I was able to sign up and use a MC debit card from my local credit union.

The Starbucks keeps telling me that it's unable to process my request at this time

Where did you see the option of adding Chase Pay on the Desktop - I looked but could not find it...Thanks

Just tried the Chase Pay, I will be very disappointed if I don't get 250 BS.

Skipping 37 Messages...
stupid chase pay was having me call a 1-800 # to set up and i didn't have time to deal w it. now expired. argh.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017