Free Samsung Galaxy On5 when you buy a $100 prepaid card at T-Mobile

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Prepaid Samsung Galaxy On5 | Galaxy On5 Reviews Specs | T-Mobile
Disclaimer
Free Samsung Galaxy On5 when you buy a $100 prepaid card.
The phones are in backorder but you can still order one.
https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/samsung-galaxy-on5-prepaid?icid=WMD_PD_Q117SMSNGO_UN3447MPXSM7276

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can they be used on Tmobile postpaid?

bj381964 said:   Can they be used on Tmobile postpaid?
  Never, this is for people who use prepaid, but since this is $100, when activated, the expiration date is that of one year.
Many people get this deal for the $100 card and sell the phone on line, others get it for the cellphone and sell the card.

ebates= 7.50 cash back
amex= 10.00 savings = statement credit

Update ---- got 15 from Ebates

cmcdan1524 said:   ebates= 7.50 cash back
amex= 10.00 savings = statement credit

Update ---- got 15 from Ebates

where does the $10 from Amex come from?

ElGuache said:   
bj381964 said:   Can they be used on Tmobile postpaid?
  Never, this is for people who use prepaid, but since this is $100, when activated, the expiration date is that of one year.
Many people get this deal for the $100 card and sell the phone on line, others get it for the cellphone and sell the card.

I guess his question could have been worded better, but there is no reason you shouldn't be able to use the PHONE on TMO post paid - just not the card - so as he said, sell the card and keep the phone - a simple switch of the sim card and you should be golden provided they are the same size sims - if not, you will probably get charged whatever TMOs going rate is for a new sim.

For unknown reasons, failed online and phone tmob "security authorization" for the purchase.   Got one at store and finally retired MotoW233 that got free years ago from similar FW deal (free phone with $100 airtime).

I'm in. Plan to use the prepaid card for my existing T-Mobile prepaid account. Will use the phone as a backup.

You need to load the cell phone offer from the amex site (ymmv i suppose). 10% statement credit for each $100 spent with a national cellular carrier (tmo,att,etc).
Must be posted by 1/31, so not sure if it will bill soon enough from tmo since it is on backorder until 2/5.

Details
Get 1,000 Membership RewardsŪ points award each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100+ online @ accepting major US carriers by 1/31/17. Limit of 3,000 additional Membership Rewards points.

I received a $15 ebate from this offer too. Tempting to pick up a few more if I get a free $15 each time, regardless if I ever use the phones.

now showing OOS

Dead.

$150 for the phone ($100) plus a $50 refill card.

Looks like, this is back as of today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017