30% Off Spas, Restaurants, Things to Do & More - AC @ Groupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Resort
Disclaimer
Groupon is offering 30% Off Spas, Restaurants, Things to Do & More  with coupon code "TAKE30".

Deal Notes: Valid on 2 unit per transaction; max 1 local deal per customer. Max discount $30. Ends 1/9. Exclusions Apply. Full details: gr.pn/promofaq 

For some deals that may not be valid with this coupon, you can use code "RELAX25" to get Extra 25% off Beauty and Spas

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

30% code is targeted, please FW staff, have that info available prior to posting, this has happened a lot with Staff Posts, wastes people's time, they don't work for most.

MISTERCHEAP said:   30% code is targeted, please FW staff, have that info available prior to posting, this has happened a lot with Staff Posts, wastes people's time, they don't work for most.
  I'm actually in the process of fixing this deal now. I could not find any info about this being targeted when I put it up. My account apparently was a targeted one so I just thought this was a better deal than the 25% coupon that was supposed to be for today.  Then a coworker tried the deal and couldn't get it. This deal will be taken down in a few minutes and the other going up with mention of this coupon for those who are targeted like I was.

Xenocrates said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   30% code is targeted, please FW staff, have that info available prior to posting, this has happened a lot with Staff Posts, wastes people's time, they don't work for most.
  I'm actually in the process of fixing this deal now. I could not find any info about this being targeted when I put it up. My account apparently was a targeted one so I just thought this was a better deal than the 25% coupon that was supposed to be for today.  Then a coworker tried the deal and couldn't get it. This deal will be taken down in a few minutes and the other going up with mention of this coupon for those who are targeted like I was.

Thank you Xeno, typically codes good for all are featured as a banner on the groupon page, as the 25% Spa promo is currently.

30% banner
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Xenocrates said:   

Thank you Xeno, typically codes good for all are featured as a banner on the groupon page, as the 25% Spa promo is currently.

Yeah it threw me because I get a 30% banner.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017