50% Off any Latitude E5430 Laptop - AC @ Dell Refurbished Computers

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Latitude
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 50% Off any Latitude E5430 Laptop with our exclusive FatWallet coupon code "FATWALLET5430". Shipping is free. 

For example, the Dell Latitude E5430 w/ 14.0" (1600 x 900) Screen, i5-3320M (2.60 GHz), 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Win 7 Pro is on sale for $329.00, now $164.50 after coupon. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is coupon code??

brmail said:   Where is coupon code??
  Sorry about that, it's been updated now. It isn't active yet, wont be till 9AM CST.

Coupon code "FATWALLET5430" is not valid.

I bought one of these used on eBay. Not good

TommyTuTone said:   Coupon code "FATWALLET5430" is not valid.
  Try it again, it should work now.

spencerlancer said:   I bought one of these used on eBay. Not good
  Why ?

pls what is not good about the product....

gce23 said:   pls what is not good about the product....
A shorter warranty
The battery might not last
B Stock means scuffs and scratches
3 to 5 year old technology
Smaller hard drive

That makes sense. But given those limitations, is it $165 not good? [serious question, not sarcasm]

=aw

$172 from Newegg :
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834295848

There are a variety of similar spec. refurbished laptops on Newegg for under $150.

example: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5WM4FM4731

However many of the models on Newegg are from 3rd party vendors I'm not familiar with so I don't know the dependability of their refurbs vs Dell company refurb.

blueribb said:   
A shorter warranty
Smaller hard drive

ok, in all seriousness... I do a lot of couponing and coupons are usually limited to 2 per pc. 
I'd been using a couple of Optiplexes with XPP but can no longer print from them. 
So far a Latitude D620 w/XPP is still working but thinking I should upgrade to W7 at least.
So, if I print at home (battery life not an issue), don't care about appearance and 3-5 years old is better than my Optiplexes manufactured in 2000, is this worth getting or is there something better/cheaper for my limited use? 

ottawa said:   That makes sense. But given those limitations, is it $165 not good? [serious question, not sarcasm]

=aw

I know Black Friday is over but there are still good laptop deals if you know what to look for. There has been a few AMD deals (A6 & A10) and an Intel i3 deal too. These are brand new machines with longer warranties and more storage too. These new machines will set you back around $30 to $100 more though.

my4mainecoons said:   
blueribb said:   
A shorter warranty
Smaller hard drive

ok, in all seriousness... I do a lot of couponing and coupons are usually limited to 2 per pc. 
I'd been using a couple of Optiplexes with XPP but can no longer print from them. 
So far a Latitude D620 w/XPP is still working but thinking I should upgrade to W7 at least.
So, if I print at home (battery life not an issue), don't care about appearance and 3-5 years old is better than my Optiplexes manufactured in 2000, is this worth getting or is there something better/cheaper for my limited use? 

If your usage is to print out coupons from the internet then virtually any functioning computer should handle that.    

Here's a $107  refurb Dell at Newegg that would be more than powerful enough: 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834298174&...

If all you're doing is printing coupons mutliple times then a tablet and WifI printer may be all you need.

How does this laptop work?

Personally, I like design of of older Latitude much better then newer Lenovo.
Touchpad , buttons, 1600x900 no glare screen, easy to open and upgrade.

Drop in SSD and extra memory stick and will have nice laptop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017