• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Home Depot has the Ryobi Subaru  2700-PSI 2.3-GPM Gas Pressure Washer (EA175) on sale for $199.99 with free shipping. 

• 2700 PSI / 2.3 GPM operation is ideal for cleaning driveways, decks and more
  • Subaru EA175 engine delivers powerful performance
  • Sturdy aluminum pump ensures longer life
  • 12 in. durable wheels for easy transport
  • On-board accessory storage keeps nozzles handy
  • Engineered and assembled in South Carolina
  • 3-year limited warranty

Rated 4/5 stars with 20 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They get seasonally hard use power washing decks, porches, patios, rock beds, bricks, gutters, siding, etc. by that I mean several tanks of gas back to back.

rated:
Reviews are pretty positive on HD. I'd buy one if I thought I could get $200 worth of use out of it, but for only driveway cleaning, I might be better off just renting as needed.

rated:
Please note that this is not AWD ... looks like it's built on the RWD BRZ platform.

rated:
like seriously

rated:
Thanks, I've been looking for one. Sam's & Costco have a very similar one for $259. And, with FREE shipping it is a no brainer.

rated:
How does performance compare to an electric power washer?

rated:
Lots better than electric; the hoses themselves are of higher quality.  My first and only electric one split the hose pretty quickly.  Electric ones also have GFCI protection (good thing) but are not as portable.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017