rated:

. (8.95kB)
Disclaimer
PIZZA HUT - 50% OFF PIZZA - Online Only - Ends Jan. 09, 2017

Pickup or Delivery

Delivery orders - u pay delivery fee, tax, driver tip

https://www.pizzahut.com/#?home

Locations 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jan. 9, 2017 @ 2:45pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's a good deal, but I can't believe it took this long for this to pop up on Hot Deals, on the last day. It's been going on for an entire week. I've gotten two of them.

When this was offered in previous years, my local Pizza Hut refused to honor it (disabling the coupon from being used online), then when I emailed to complain, they whined about how they couldn't afford to give away half off pizzas. Pizza Hut corporate got back to me and said that this was not a promotion that franchises got to "choose" to participate in, that they would give a warning and provide new training to my local franchise group, and gave me a gift card for the inconvenience. They're participating now.

rated:
sdskees said:   It's a good deal, but I can't believe it took this long for this to pop up on Hot Deals, on the last day. It's been going on for an entire week. I've gotten two of them.

When this was offered in previous years, my local Pizza Hut refused to honor it (disabling the coupon from being used online), then when I emailed to complain, they whined about how they couldn't afford to give away half off pizzas. Pizza Hut corporate got back to me and said that this was not a promotion that franchises got to "choose" to participate in, that they would give a warning and provide new training to my local franchise group, and gave me a gift card for the inconvenience. They're participating now.

So, why didn't you help us all out and post this yourself, rather than ask why someone else didn't? That's how this works: 1) see a deal 2) check to see if it's already posted 3) if not then post.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
sdskees said:   It's a good deal, but I can't believe it took this long for this to pop up on Hot Deals, on the last day. It's been going on for an entire week. I've gotten two of them.

So, why didn't you help us all out and post this yourself, rather than ask why someone else didn't? That's how this works: 1) see a deal 2) check to see if it's already posted 3) if not then post.

Because (1) I assumed it was already on here since it was far from some secret deal (this post was the first time I realized it wasn't here), (2) somebody actually did post it a week ago but nobody seemed to care at that time for some reason, (3) it's been advertised to death on TV. Also, (4) I didn't cop an attitude with you, so no need to do that with me. 

rated:
yah decent deal but none close to me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017