• filter:
This deal has expired.

1-Yr. Kiplinger's Personal Finance - $5.99 AC @ Discountmags

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Pick up a year of Kiplingerís Personal Finance†for just $5.99 with our coupon "FATWALLET". This magazine is published 12 times per year, and you can order up to two years at this rate.

Kiplingerís provides readers with the information they need to make smart decisions about their money. Each issue features articles on investments, taxes, insurance, paying for college, planning for retirement, home ownership, and more.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, CYBER MONDAY, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 30, 2017 @ 4:15pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
after coupon, two year subscription $11.98, three years $17.97 renewal or new subscription or gift. Not a bad deal for this magazine.

rated:
I had this magazine before and there was something I didn't like about it. †If I remember right, it was a lot of articles that were either too simplistic or too advanced. †So I found myself never reading it. †(Not usual for me though.) †

rated:
I can't get it to work for 3 years.†
DiscountMags said: This coupon is not valid for the product(s) in your cart

rated:
coupon works well, nice price.

rated:
Thanks, For $0.50 an issue I save many times the cost with the info. it gives.

rated:
ohkeedohkee said:   I can't get it to work for 3 years.†
[L=DiscountMags said: /DiscountMags-coupons/#shopnow=[L=http://www.discountmags.com†]This]http://www.discountmags.com†]This[/L] coupon is not valid for the product(s) in your cart

††
Use discount lock so that it renews at the same rate next year (or in 2yrs).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017