Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner (FH40160) - $69.99 FS @ Hoover

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hoover FloorMate Deluxe FH40160 Wet/Dry Upright Vacuum
Disclaimer
Hoover has the Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner (FH40160) on sale for $69.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $14.06 according to Camelcamelcamel

• Dual Tank Technology, keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
  • Wash/Dry Mode Selection- Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water,
  • Dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time
  • Clean Boost Control- fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
  • Removable water tank (1.50-qt. tank capacity)
  • Cord wrap
  • 20-foot cord reach
  • 12.13" x 11.5" x 43.5" ; 13.80 lbs.

Rated 4/5 stars with 3,083 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $113.05 from Jet.com. Amazon has this for $84.05 for today only.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

docspine99 said:   http://hoover.com/products/details/fh40160pc/floormate-deluxe-ha... 

$69.99 free shipping

Nice find! I've changed over the deal.

I don't like that there are no slots/clips built onto the vacuum for the external tools. I have to keep them in a separate bag which I do not like. Had I known I wouldn't use the extra tools I would have purchased the cheaper model without them.

This is not a vacuum only unit that has tools, this deal is for a wet/dry hard floor cleaner so no tools to carry in a bag.

This was $59.99 at Hoover back in November. I got one. It works quite nicely. Not convenient if you have to move it up and down stairs, but cleans really well. Comes with cleaning solution that smells great too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017