This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Fitbit Alta Wireless Activity Tracker - $89.99 + FS @ Groupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Groupon has the Fitbit Alta Wireless Activity Tracker on sale for $89.99 with free shipping.  The Fitbit Alta is a customizable fitness tracker designed to fit your personal style.

• Tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
  • SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition gives you credit for your workouts
  • At night, track your sleep and set a silent alarm to wake better and get your best rest
  • Easy-to-read OLED screen keeps your goals in focus with stats, time, and call or text notifications on display

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $110.00.
 This is the #1 Best Seller in Amazon's Activity Trackers category and received 4/5 stars based on 7,020 customer reviews. It's currently selling on Amazon for $129.95.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Extra 10% off w/code SALE3

axm0701 said:   Extra 10% off w/code SALE3
  I thought this was excluded from that coupon (I could not get it to apply). Did you have any luck? 

I CAN'T GET SALE3 EITHER :[

This was included on the details page after I placed an order....

The Fine Print
This item is sold through the Groupon Store TWSTORE USA, operated by TWStore. The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, and quality of the advertised goods and services. This product is new. Product eligible for free returns within 14 days. Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks. Shipping and handling charges for the order will be Free. U.S. shipments only. Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Does not ship to PO boxes. Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017