• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Single size candy on sale for 69c 1/15-21

.50/1 Snickers Printable, = 19c. 31c mm is you can find bar with 50c freshness peelies.

https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19709104&afsrc=1

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2017/0115/rite-aid-0115...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Deal Idea on  Cottonelle.

They are $6.99 each this week.   There is a $1.50 printable on coupons.com. Hurry before it is gone

Buy 7 X  $6.99 
Add 2 X $0.69  snickers from OP  
===========================
Total  =  $50.31
Minus  $11.50 coupons

Total  = $38.81 + tax
Use points to pay balance  and get back $20 starting points making it $18.81

But wait, it gets better.  There is a KC Catalina promo running buy 4 get $5. You can also split the transaction and get two $5.  Get them all for little over $10  (then you don't need snickers but you buy eight and not seven cottonelle).  
I have a $10 off $50 I am going to use -  I will get these for effectively free or close to being free.   I will end up giving lot of these away. That is lot of toilet paper to store

rated:
If you scan your card after the coupon has been scanned, the Digiorno coupon will take off $6.79 (max value).

rated:
gocint said:   Deal Idea on  Cottonelle.

They are $6.99 each this week.   There is a $1.50 printable on coupons.com. Hurry before it is gone

Buy 7 X  $6.99 
Total  =  $50.31
Minus  $11.50 coupons

Total  = $38.81 + tax

But wait, it gets better.  There is a KC Catalina promo running buy 4 get $5. You can also split the transaction and get two $5.  Get them all for little over $10  (then you don't need snickers but you buy eight and not seven cottonelle).  
I have a $10 off $50 I am going to use -  I will get these for effectively free or close to being free.   I will end up giving lot of these away. That is lot of toilet paper to store

12 packs of double roll Cottonelle Ultra have been on clearance at Staples for $3.99 for a while.  Plenty in stock but I have too much tp.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
gocint said:   Deal Idea on  Cottonelle.

Buy 7 X  $6.99 
Total  =  $50.31
Minus  $11.50 coupons

Total  = $38.81 + tax

12 packs of double roll Cottonelle Ultra have been on clearance at Staples for $3.99 for a while.  Plenty in stock but I have too much tp.

Do you have the SKU?  I looked in the Staples Clearance thread and saw 929603 from September.  Is that still the SKU on clearance?

rated:
SKU 929603 Cottonelle  12 Pk $3.70 at Staples.  Clearance thread updated today.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   SKU 929603 Cottonelle  12 Pk $3.70 at Staples.  Clearance thread updated today.
 I just looked online and that SKU is going for $8.99 on Staples. com, not $3.70. How does one get the $3.70 pricing?

EDIT: OK. I get it, That is an in-store price. Evidently they have different pricing than online. My local store has quite a few in stock, so I guess I will go pick some up. Thanks, Maine.

Just got back from Staples. Picked up a few, but they don't look like they give you much toilet paper. The rolls look like they would run out quickly. Doesn't look like the regular price should be much more than $3.70 (even though at Staples they say the regular price is $9.99). Good thing I picked up a ton of free after SWY point toilet paper at Kmart during their current promo so I'm well stocked.

Is the KC promo working at Staples? I think not because Staples don't use Catalina machines, right?

To get enough coupons for the Rite Aid  Cottonelle deal you would have to have access to four computers.

There is also a $1/1 Cottonelle Mega Rolls 6 count or larger on coupons.com. Does anyone know if that coupon will scan without issue at Rite Aid  (even though these are double rolls and not mega rolls)?

I am looking to do the Rite Aid Cittonelle deal so I can use the $10 Cat I got from last week's Huggie deal. Anyone know if Rite Aid will accept a $10 Cat I got from Kmart (doing the Huggies deal over there too)?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   SKU 929603 Cottonelle  12 Pk $3.70 at Staples.  Clearance thread updated today.
 Actually this is for Cottonelle Clean Care, not Cottonelle Ultra.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
 There is also a $1/1 Cottonelle Mega Rolls 6 count or larger on coupons.com. Does anyone know if that coupon will scan without issue at Rite Aid  (even though these are double rolls and not mega rolls)?

The answer to this question is yes, the $1/1 Cottonelle Mega Roll coupon will scan without issue on the double roll 12 pack (at Rite Aid at least).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   SKU 929603 Cottonelle  12 Pk $3.70 at Staples.  Clearance thread updated today.

Sorry. I didn't look it up. I'm not buying tp this week.
This time every year for the past few years there's been Digiorno deal.
Step 1- empty out the freezer. It's below freezing so everything goes outside.
Step 2- defrost freezer. Takes a few hours, lots of towels & hot water. Clean freezer.
Step 3- everything back into freezer from outside, rearranged to leave room for Digiorno.
Step 4- Rite Aid .
Picked up 18 pizzas this week. No more space in the freezer. After SP etc. paid ~$1 each and we're set for pizza until next January.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   SKU 929603 Cottonelle  12 Pk $3.70 at Staples.  Clearance thread updated today.

Sorry. I didn't look it up. I'm not buying tp this week.
This time every year for the past few years there's been Digiorno deal.
Step 1- empty out the freezer. It's below freezing so everything goes outside.
Step 2- defrost freezer. Takes a few hours, lots of towels & hot water. Clean freezer.
Step 3- everything back into freezer from outside, rearranged to leave room for Digiorno.
Step 4- Rite Aid .
Picked up 18 pizzas this week. No more space in the freezer. After SP etc. paid ~$1 each and we're set for pizza until next January.

lol, yeah RA has been very good this month for me. I have three Red Barons and three Digiornos.

And I still have another B2G1 Digiorno IP and some Plenti points to burn.

All set for Super Bowl!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017