This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Acer 24" 5ms LED FHD Monitor (KA240H) $79.99 + FS @ eBay or Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy (via eBay ) is offering the Acer 24" 5ms LED FHD Monitor (KA240H)  on sale for $79.99 with free in-store pickup, or free shipping

Note: This is also available for $79.99 shipped from Best Buy

• 24" Antiglare Full HD (1920x1080) Resolution Flat Panel LED Display
  • 5ms Response Time
  • 60Hz Refresh Rate
  • HDMI, DVI and VGA Ports
  • Rated 4.6/5 From 193 Customer Reviews

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You forgot about one of its best features: "This 24-inch Acer widescreen monitor has EyeProtect technology to filter out blue light and prevent harmful eyestrain from working long hours at the computer."

I don't believe many monitors for less than $130 have this built in.

Definitely thumbs up for this deal! I got two of this exact same monitor on a previous sale from Best Buy. I like the fact that it has all 3 types of input plus standard 300x300 VESA mount which is also hard to find for a 24" FHD monitor under $100. The controls and the resulting display are great and easy on the eyes!

can I use it for gaming?

tumikamrs said:   can I use it for gaming?
  yes, hdmi for input. 5ms response time is pretty darn good.  I have 2ms and 1ms myself but those obviously cost a bit more. 60hz not the best but itll do well. for those who game on large tvs, you do yourselves a large disservice. 22-27 inches is the right range for "competitive" gaming.

Great idea, but it looks to be sold out already.The eBay listing is closed, and Best Buy has none. Not available for shipping, and no store within 250 miles has it.

OOS on eBay and bbuy online. Also, no local stores within 250 miles have stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017