$80 in Gift Cards + Sony - BDPS6500 – Streaming "4K Upscaling" 3D Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal essentially gives you the 3d Blue Ray player and $80 in BestBuy gift cards for $100. To get this deal:

• Call BestBuy and have them price match it to B&H or Crutchfield @ $98, then when ordered from BestBuy it comes with $80 in gift cards.

Best Buy Link

BH Photo Link

To be clear this is not a true 4k player but upscales to 4k for you. Just wanted to clarify after some feedback.

Member Summary

BDPS6500
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add price match and price to title.

Just bought 3 =D

Does it stream 4K contents?

Got denied when tried via online chat. was told either price match or gift cards

anyone got it with $80 GC?
if you did, how did you do it? phone call or online chat? Thanks

Phone call got me both

did you ask them if you will get the GC when you called?

No, they never mentioned it. It still is in my order though.

Thanks! Good to know!

Deal is dead! The supervisors are on to the double-dip and won't let anyone get it now Just called and played dumb and they made a point of saying you won't get both. Thanks anyway OP.

Same here. Supervisors will not approve.

Without the pricematch, it's just the usual BS: They marked up the product and then give you a giftcard to bring it down to its normal price.
Far better to buy from BH Photo where you pay the correct price to begin with (and don't have to mess with GC's),  AND no tax.

If anyone that gets this could let me know if they have trouble with the Amazon app. I just bought it (about to return it) and the video quality is rough and the audio is just static. Again, just with the Amazon app.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017