This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Wal-Mart $39 Farberware 2.5 liter Air Fryer White YMMV

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wal-Mart has the Farberware Air Fryer back in stock for $39.  This was a model they rolled out for Black Friday at the same price and it sold out within a few hours.  Back in stock at the Black Friday price and gets great reviews.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Farberware-Air-Fryer-White/54297049 

Member Summary

farberware
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Success!  I ended up visiting 2 different WM's in that general area. The first one (20+ miles away) had the Farberware A... (more)

TheDiggler (Feb. 05, 2017 @ 1:09p) |

What is dot com? Is it the same as .com?
And why link to this and not that?

ocean935 (Feb. 05, 2017 @ 1:50p) |

mine too

ocean935 (Feb. 05, 2017 @ 1:51p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

review is good

Does the outside stay cool? Looking for something that doesn't warm the house...

Thanks OP.
I've been wanting to try an air fryer - at this price I'm in....

I hate these things. It's literally a toaster oven. Just use your own oven and don't give in to this silly gimmick!

buying this just for the air-fried french fries.

Why is this marked a expired?
It's still available (EDIT) in my area code for store pick-up.

marcopolomle said:   Why is this marked a expired?
It's still available.

If you can, please show me where so I can get it! Thanks.

2coatsofpaint said:   
marcopolomle said:   Why is this marked a expired?
It's still available.

If you can, please show me where so I can get it! Thanks.

Well, it's area code (store) specific.
So if it's not showing in your your zip code then you are SOL since it's store-pick up only.

Its all over FOLKS$39.00   Out of stockSold & Shipped by WalmartShipping not available  Pickup not available  

There are still plenty available for pick up near me.

It is possible even though it says not for pick up your local store may have them, it costs nothing to check when there

What is the normal price?

oos here.

needhelpplease said:   Does the outside stay cool? Looking for something that doesn't warm the house...
  Yes it does!!!

We scored one from Black Friday (online). Have been using it several times per week since. Cooked the usual fries, tater tots, fish, etc. in it. Made the store brand frozen egg rolls taste (almost) restaurant quality. Really quick and easy to clean. We rarely add any oil, only if it's something like a potato, etc.

My daughter wrapped fun size snickers in Pillsbury pie crust dough, then air fried them...OMG...

It's a bit taller than I imagined, it's resting place is on top of the fridge.

Pobre said:   
needhelpplease said:   Does the outside stay cool? Looking for something that doesn't warm the house...
  Yes it does!!!

We scored one from Black Friday (online). Have been using it several times per week since. Cooked the usual fries, tater tots, fish, etc. in it. Made the store brand frozen egg rolls taste (almost) restaurant quality. Really quick and easy to clean. We rarely add any oil, only if it's something like a potato, etc.

My daughter wrapped fun size snickers in Pillsbury pie crust dough, then air fried them...OMG...

It's a bit taller than I imagined, it's resting place is on top of the fridge.

How does the taste differ between toaster oven and this product?

This is essentially a really, really good convection oven, vs a regular toaster which is radiant heat. It blasts the food with super hot air. We have found items to be crispier and crunchier.

Pobre said:   This is essentially a really, really good convection oven, vs a regular toaster which is radiant heat. It blasts the food with super hot air. We have found items to be crispier and crunchier.
You made me buy another one.
Over 20 available in my neck of woods.

Can you make meatballs with this?

ihateu3 said:   What is the normal price?
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Farberware-Multi-functional-Powerful-...
Usually $79.00 at WalMart

Looks like a great deals!

Good deal.

OOS

I don't know why Mods keep marking this deal as expired but in my area not only it is available for store pickup but NOW also for Shipping !!!!

OOS

Oos in east texas store has it but manager doesnt want to price match unless it shows in stock online

Yes in stock as of now. Im in texas!! Ordered 1 for mum. thanks op

Just got in stock email notification from WM

its back in...

Thanks for "back in stock" comments. In for One.

its back in stock guys available for shipping and pickup as well. i just ordered one.

ordered in raleigh, nc. but pickup is 10 days from now.

Thanks OP. Ordered one for me and one for my Mom.

Was OOS yesterday, but now available for shipping/store pickup.

FYI - this was originally the Black Friday model, only available in White at that price. The black unit is exactly the same, and is always sold for $79. I got one on BF for $39, skeptical that I would use it. I actually really like it! I don't cook with oil, and I'm mostly vegan, and this has really helped with making the faux meat stuff taste amazing, better than before. Haven't tried the egg rolls yet, but I have no doubt that they will taste great. Between my pressure cooker, toaster oven/toaster combo unit and this, the oven is just there for decor and resale value. Which is fine by me, I've tracked my costs when using these appliances vs the oven, and the oven is a significant power draw. Also, living in the south, anything I can do to not heat up the house is a very good thing.

As reported, just put your name on the "Notify me when back in stock" list, and they will send you a notice when they come in. Took 1 day here.

Ordered online through link for $39 & selected free pickup in store. Thanks OP!!

Yes they have them now, got the instock eMail
Free store pick up (any near me) or delivery for a charge

Skipping 58 Messages...
speckr said:   ????/ my head hurts from reading these posts....
  mine too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017