This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

1 Year Digital Subscription to The Economist $12 (Up to 4 years)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.discountmags.com/magazine/the-economist-digital-1?

I love having the print magazine but this deal is good for someone who wants to read on their phone or tablet. You could get 4 years of this for about the cost of one year of TE in print

Member Summary

economist
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any idea why it only shows 12 issues/year? Should be 52...

Good catch --- but this would be a terrific deal if it can be confirmed as valid. I think mine comes up for renewal in about six months...

Hello all! We contacted Discount Mags and this is a mistake. It was part of an intro offer that has since expired. Sorry for the confusion!

That's too bad.  I prefer the digital version (to listen to) on the plane or while exercising.

dgoedken said:   That's too bad.  I prefer the digital version (to listen to) on the plane or while exercising.
  I love this magazine as well. I never considered Id be able to listen to it with a digital edition. Now Im on the look out for a deal!

I took the plunge yesterday and signed up for the 4 years for $48. I received my first issue yesterday and my second today. Looks like it was 52 issues/yr but it is not the full economist digital sub, it's through zinio so you get the magazines only (none of the additional online features (like audio). Debating if I will keep it - love the Economist but I was looking to try out the digital side...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017