Staples $5 free reward in email YMMV

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just opened an email with subject, --you have $xx in rewards
At the bottom of the email it says here's a free $5 rewards  ... expires 1/31 use soon

​So make sure you look over your email to see if you scored, I didn't get any freebie last week when many got $10
​YMMV of course

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples (10.27kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So why are you telling us?

daddyweiss (Feb. 24, 2017 @ 8:55p) |

Maybe just to share the happiness they got from a helpful fatwallet post!

somanycats (Feb. 24, 2017 @ 9:14p) |

that's why we have PM; to say thanks. Imagine if EVERYBODY who did a deal posted just to announce it. The site stops wor... (more)

daddyweiss (Feb. 24, 2017 @ 9:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got 1.

rated:
Thank you! Just checked and got one!

rated:
Got 1 also. Thanks OP!

rated:
+1, thanks for sharing.

rated:
Got it too!

rated:
Got them

rated:
I didn't get this, and I didn't get the prior one for $10 either.

I checked my Staples account settings, and they are set for me to get marketing emails (and what is listed there is the correct email address), so I don't know what the issue is. 

(No Staples emails are going to my spam folder either - I check it regularly.)

rated:
Got it, thanks.

rated:
How are you got this? Is not work for me.

rated:
Checked and got one, thnaksop

rated:
Nice guys, thanks for post it.

rated:
Got 1 $5 2 weeks ago, $10 last week and $5 this week... goes good w my $18 ink rewards went shopping today and bought the $7 wireless mouse ( xmas one), $12.50 wireless keyboard, epson ink, paper and 2 trial sz shampoos

rated:
Got it, not sure I'd have seen it. Thanks!

rated:
yep, i missed it as well. Just printed out my regular rewards and overlooked the extra $5 at the bottom of the page. Thanks op.

rated:
Got mine. These seem to be coming on a somewhat frequent basis. I better enjoy them while I can as I doubt I will make Premier status next year. I think I have enough paper stockpiled for the rest of my life and then some.

rated:
I'll look for it, thanks.

rated:
Definitely keeping an eye out on my emails!!!

rated:
Thx!

rated:
oppidum said:   I didn't get this, and I didn't get the prior one for $10 either.

I checked my Staples account settings, and they are set for me to get marketing emails (and what is listed there is the correct email address), so I don't know what the issue is. 

(No Staples emails are going to my spam folder either - I check it regularly.)

Ditto

I have never gotten any of these emails.

My prefs are on for marketing and I do get marketing emails ... JUST NOT THESE!!!

I have tried figuring this problem with Staples support also but of no avail.... they are never able to verify their sent emails so never admit not5 sending to me or investigating further,

This as been going on for years and I gave up...

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   Got 1 $5 2 weeks ago, $10 last week and $5 this week... goes good w my $18 ink rewards went shopping today and bought the $7 wireless mouse ( xmas one), $12.50 wireless keyboard, epson ink, paper and 2 trial sz shampoos
  You're posting just to tell us what you bought.  WHY?

rated:
So why are you telling us?

rated:
Maybe just to share the happiness they got from a helpful fatwallet post!

rated:
that's why we have PM; to say thanks. Imagine if EVERYBODY who did a deal posted just to announce it. The site stops working and we all lose. This is not a personal chat room. It's the HOT DEALS FORUM.
And btw, ALL deals ALL the time are YMMV.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017