rated:
These nine will be $19.99 and $10 rebate makes final price $9.99

Tools of the trade 5qt chilli pot, 7.5 qt wok, 4 qt stock pot, 11" grill pan
Bella toaster oven
Presto 20" electric griddle
Bella rocket blender
Cuisinart stick blender
Cuisinart hand mixer

Bought toaster oven and wok before Christmas and received both rebates last week.
Will get grill pan tomorrow.http://m.macys.com/shop/product/tools-of-the-trade-hard-anodized...

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary

Toaster oven, cuisinart stick blender (138.84kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
Just discovered that in CT the rebate is applied automatically so only pay $9.99 at store. YMMV

rated:
Thanks, just bought the 4 qt and 5 qt Hard Anodized pots, my old ones need to be replaced, hopefully these last half as long as those did!

rated:
8% cashback at top cashback.

rated:
Makes me hungry...

rated:
Bella is kind of a cheap brand, but not a bad deal for a toaster oven. I got my toaster oven and it's OK. Not really the best build quality or finish. It's far from Black & Decker quality.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017