• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Isn't that part of their ongoing '100% back on Smart Sense products' promo?

rated:
giselmey said:   Isn't that part of their ongoing '100% back on Smart Sense products' promo?
  yes and he posted that as well but Mister C likes water deals.  REALLY REALLY likes deals for water so this got its own thread. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
giselmey said:   Isn't that part of their ongoing '100% back on Smart Sense products' promo?
  yes and he posted that as well but Mister C likes water deals.  REALLY REALLY likes deals for water so this got its own thread. 

Yes, I like bottled water deals. Many people use them, or get them for sporting events (kids soccer games, little league, marathons, Church events, etc) only reason why I did this one is, they are on sale for $2.29 a case, so it's a win-win, a good price for the water and full value back in points. Versus some deals where you aren't getting that great of a price on the grocery item..

In other words, if you simply used the points earned here on more $2.29 per case water, it's a $1.145 per case which is a great deal.

rated:
Pay for water?  I get so much free bottled water that the cats get it but if saving $1 on a case of water is a hot deal for you, congrats.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Pay for water?  I get so much free bottled water that the cats get it but if saving $1 on a case of water is a hot deal for you, congrats.

curious how do you get 'so much' bottled water for free? (other than making your own)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Pay for water?  I get so much free bottled water that the cats get it but if saving $1 on a case of water is a hot deal for you, congrats.

curious how do you get 'so much' bottled water for free? (other than making your own)

I've played SYWR sweeps and used those points to get free 48 ct cases of Poland Spring at Kmart.  Free points = free water.

and I cheat a little
Sometimes I buy it in NH where there's no bottle deposit.
A few months ago Poland Spring was on sale at supermarket and there were coupons making it 60˘ per 8 pack.   So it was net 20˘ per 8 pack or 60˘ for 24 when I returned the bottles.
That's what the cats are getting now. 
Even without bottle return that would have been $1.80 for 24 and no strings attached, e.g. SYWR pts that have short expiration.
I still have about a dozen 20 oz 12 packs from when water was a MM after catalina at supermarket.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Maybe he lives in Flint, Michigan?  

rated:
giselmey said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Maybe he lives in Flint, Michigan?  

Quite a long trip from "near NH"...

my4mainecoons said:   
and I cheat a little
Sometimes I buy it in NH where there's no bottle deposit.

I wish the sweeps would give me some points... I just spent a GC and $1.70 on a nakamichi sound bar.... would have loved to have had more points to use!

Speaking of nakamichi - MR C had an old thread for the $59.99 nakamichi, with 36 bucks in points (which supposedly roll).  maybe he will resurrect the thread, or someone could post it as a new thread ---- my gift to whomever posts it first!

rated:
It wasn't clear to me why you said 5 cases, vs. just 1.  But I see that the point is to get above $10.
"Members get 100% in points when you spend $10 or more on Smart Sense Health, Beauty, Household or Food products at Kmart. Points awarded the next day and valid for 14 days. Max $50. INSTORE & ONLINE.Valid through January 28, 2017 11:59 PM CST"

rated:
for his fans mrC is always right.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017