$10 off $10 or More at JCPenney 1/13 & 1/14

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14, JCPenney stores will have a Free $10 off $10 coupon available in store. 2 in 100 coupons will be for $100 off $100, and 3 in 100 will be $20 off $20 as well. While Supplies Last 

https://www.facebook.com/jcp/photos/a.422232057858371.97112.4163...

Member Summary

JC Penney $10 off $10 coupon
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I remember a year where they did $5 off $5 online. I ordered SO MANY SOCKS. It was great! I wonder if these will be limited to one per person.

all day or 1st come/served??

Remember the year JC Penney's offered free t shirts and all you had to do was print out the coupon online? My husband loved that one !

I went to my local JC Penny store this morning, and picked my coupon, nearly dropped when I saw it was a $100.00 off 100.00!!! Took me 4 hours, I am a thrifty shopper, but, walked away with over $297.00 worth of merchandise, for 2 dollars and change. So very Happy, never won anything in all my 61 years ) Thank you, JC Penney

The coupons were limited, so first come, first serve.  However, I noticed they were still giving them out at 11, store was not crowded, and only a handful of folks were standing in the rain waiting when I got there.  It is tomorrow too!

BajaBlue said:   I went to my local JC Penny store this morning, and picked my coupon, nearly dropped when I saw it was a $100.00 off 100.00!!! Took me 4 hours, I am a thrifty shopper, but, walked away with over $297.00 worth of merchandise, for 2 dollars and change. So very Happy, never won anything in all my 61 years ) Thank you, JC Penney
  You are exactly the customer that "tried" to away from when that goofball ex-apple executive took over several years back.  Thank god they returned to their roots before going belly up.

jschuman said:   
BajaBlue said:   I went to my local JC Penny store this morning, and picked my coupon, nearly dropped when I saw it was a $100.00 off 100.00!!! Took me 4 hours, I am a thrifty shopper, but, walked away with over $297.00 worth of merchandise, for 2 dollars and change. So very Happy, never won anything in all my 61 years ) Thank you, JC Penney
  You are exactly the customer that "tried" to away from when that goofball ex-apple executive took over several years back.  Thank god they returned to their roots before going belly up.

"Returned to their roots before going belly up" may be their final epitaph.  Ironically the demise of Sears may be their savior in the mall locations according to the following article.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/jc-penney-gears-up-for-closures-a...

i went to jc penney this morning and i got a $10 off $10. got 6 bath towels and 5 washcloths and after the coupon and my gift cards, i only paid $2.89 for everything. also stopped by Sephora and got some free perfume samples.

arlinda said:   i went to jc penney this morning and i got a $10 off $10. got 6 bath towels and 5 washcloths and after the coupon and my gift cards, i only paid $2.89 for everything. also stopped by Sephora and got some free perfume samples.
I went to JCP this afternoon, forgot about the $10 off $10, bought a ton of this and that, and after using my $500 gift card, paid only 89c. Woo Hoo! I showed them!
Then I stopped by Costco, and sampled a lot of their free food.
Then I sneezed three times in a handkerchief.

Sheesh!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017