This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera w/lenses & printer - $395 AC & AR (normally $949)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon EOS Rebel T6 package
Disclaimer
Pretty nice package deal from buydig on the Canon Rebel EOS T6 DSLR, with two lenses (18-55mm and 75-300mm), 32GB SD card, Pixma PRO-100 printer and paper, Corel Paint software, and a carry bag.

Original price is $949 - $350 rebate - $204 coupon (code: AFTM11701198277) = $395 with free shipping.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=E15CNEOSRT6LENSX 

Rebate expires on 1/31/17, not sure when coupon expires.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no responses from anyone on this... Is this a good deal ??

boyohio said:   no responses from anyone on this... Is this a good deal ??
If you have the stomach to wait for the rebate, then it's an excellent deal. It also helps if you are in the market for this exact camera, because this should not be an impulse purchase.

Note that the camera is far superior to the lenses. If you can sell those and replace them with better (pricier) lenses, then you will be all set.

boyohio said:   Is this a good deal ??
How can it not be? The bundled Corel paint software is Corel PaintShop Pro X8!!! For anybody that's on the fence, that software should seal the deal. [/sarcasm]

On a positive note, it looks like the pre-REBATE and pre-CPN price has been lowered to $899.00, making this deal $695 AC, then $345 after the $350 MIR.

Looks like the MIR can be submitted on-line here:
http://rebates.usa.canon.com

Instructions:
  1. Click on the text "*Click Here*" to pre-submit your rebate

2. The Promotion ID for this offer is "8191420." When prompted, enter that.

3. When prompted for Primary Product Purchased, the bundle in the OP includes the "Pro-100," so select that.

4. After entering the S/N and Retailer, a long list of available promotional offers will appear. Choose the one for:

"Canon PRO-100 and LU-101 and EOS Rebel T6"

To verify that you're selecting the correct offer, mouse over the promotion's hyperlink so that you can read it. Embedded within that hyperlink should be an offer value of: 39381.

*EDIT* Added on-line rebate info.

Thank you OP!
Just bought one

ocean935 said:   
boyohio said:   no responses from anyone on this... Is this a good deal ??
If you have the stomach to wait for the rebate, then it's an excellent deal. It also helps if you are in the market for this exact camera, because this should not be an impulse purchase.

Note that the camera is far superior to the lenses. If you can sell those and replace them with better (pricier) lenses, then you will be all set.

Last two rebates I did in October and November came back in thirteen days and seventeen days. They are one of the fastest and most reliable rebates around.

I noticed no one has talked about the printer. I actually bought one from someone who had purchased a similar package, but didn't need the PIxma Pro 100. My business – which, among other things, digitizes slides and negatives – uses it on an almost daily basis to create a photographic prints as large as 13 x19 for our customers. It may not be Canon's top pro model, but it is more than up to the job we need it for. You have to print through Photoshop and match the settings to the paper you are using, but we have gotten great results. An eight pack of genuine Canon Ink (it comes with a full, not starter, pack) costs $130 or so. Generics cost around $40.

a2travelguy said:   I noticed no one has talked about the printer. I actually bought one from someone who had purchased a similar package, but didn't need the PIxma Pro 100. My business – which, among other things, digitizes slides and negatives – uses it on an almost daily basis to create a photographic prints as large as 13 x19 for our customers. It may not be Canon's top pro model, but it is more than up to the job we need it for. You have to print through Photoshop and match the settings to the paper you are using, but we have gotten great results. An eight pack of genuine Canon Ink (it comes with a full, not starter, pack) costs $130 or so. Generics cost around $40.
The printer is great. You can get paid to have it for free if you flip the camera, lenses and other stuff in the bundle. I keep myself supplied with genuine Canon ink buying the rebate bundles. End up with a set of ink and usually pocket between $50 and $150. Very seldom do deals come along that pay you.

I noticed the coupon code only discounted $150.00 instead of the $204.00. Am I missing something?

tbird412s said:   I noticed the coupon code only discounted $150.00 instead of the $204.00. Am I missing something?
  They have lowered the price of the bundle to $899 from the original $949 and lowered the coupon by $50 as well, it's a wash. It ends up the same after rebate price.

Would not take code... expired!!!! Fatwallet needs to remove!

Yes, sir!
Whatever you say, sir!
We will get on it right away, sir!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017