Lowes - PRIME 6-Outlet Power Strip/Built-in Circuit Breaker Green $1.19 Clearance

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop PRIME 6-Outlet Power Strip with Built-in Circuit Breaker at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
PRIME 6-Outlet Power Strip with Built-in Circuit Breaker  Clearance Item - heavily discounted to $1.19 (550 stores)  1/2 dozen slightly higher to $3.99

Seems these clearanced Christmas items are having more "out of stock" issues than most other items.  Be warned that even when the site says it's in stock you might get that dreaded call 

About 560 stores are currently showing it in stockEnjoy the luxury of having all of your electronics in one room with this Utilitech 6-outlet power strip. The lighted on/off switch provides quick and easy use, allowing you to power up all your items at the push of a button. A 2-ft power cord adds extra length between your devices and the wall, while a built-in circuit breaker prevents electrical overloads and short circuits for added safety. The low-profile plug means you can place this power strip just about anywhere, even where space is limited.

• 6-outlet power strip allows you to use multiple electronics in the same area
  • Lighted on/off switch provides quick and easy use
  • 2-ft cord adds extra length between your devices and the wall
  • Built-in circuit breaker prevents electrical overloads and short circuits
  • Low-profile plug means it can fit where space is limited
  • ETL safety listing demonstrates this product has met minimum requirements of widely accepted product safety standards

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

scored one

$4.97 Was $7.97
SAVE 37% thru 01/31/2017
from 92688

mxch said:   $4.97 Was $7.97
SAVE 37% thru 01/31/2017
from 92688

That's because you picked a store with 0 in stock and apparently shows price of last one sold  in  Rancho Santa Margarita  
Temecula, CA 1 $1.19  
Redlands, CA 1 $1.19  
La Quinta, CA 2 $1.19  
S. Chino Hills, CA 1 $1.19  
West Sacramento, CA 2 $1.19  
Tustin, CA 37 $1.19  
Palm Desert, CA 2 $1.19  
El Centro, CA 1 $1.19  
E. Palmdale, CA 1 $1.19  
Apple Valley, CA 3 $1.19  
S. Antioch, CA 1 $1.19  
Lancaster, CA 1 $1.19  
N.E. Bakersfield, CA 2 $1.19  
Porterville, CA 1 $1.19  
Menifee, CA 3 $1.19  
E. Santa Clarita, CA 1 $1.19  
Simi Valley, CA 2 $1.19  
Cotati, CA 2 $1.19  
Northridge, CA 4 $1.19  
Murrieta, CA 3 $1.19  
Visalia, CA 1 $1.19  
Gilroy, CA 1 $1.19  
Oceanside, CA 2 $1.19  
Moreno Valley, CA 1 $1.19  
Livermore, CA 3 $1.19  
Burbank, CA 2 $1.19  
San Clemente, CA 2 $1.19  
Palm Springs, CA 1 $1.19  
Norwalk, CA 1 $1.99

Ordered last one from store, let's see if the employee steals from my hands or not.

got my cancellation.

never pay with a gift card. Last time they processed it before checking stock and wanted me to drive over to get a merchandise credit...

Note that these are just outlet strips, they have no surge protection. The back of the package actually says that.

ordered from 4 seperate stores here in texas with in 5 minutes had 3 stores call and say sorry there inventory was incorrect. ten minutes later last store called said sorry. now 3 stores showed 2 in stock one store only had one so out of 4 seperate orders of 7 total one would hope to get at least 1 right .. ha not here in texas

Placed 8 orders in 3 different stores and all get cancelled.  Later today I visited one store and get the item I found.  Don't know what kind of game Lowes is playing.

I had same issue with Lowes

alam said:   Placed 8 orders in 3 different stores and all get cancelled.  Later today I visited one store and get the item I found.  Don't know what kind of game Lowes is playing.
Maybe it's the "hire a lot of teens who don't give a crap about their job / steal customer's deal orders" game...

Nothing against the OP (I'll give him green for the post anyway) but based on my own Lowes experiences of late I think I'll be ignoring these types of posts from here on out as not to waste my time.

Waiting for my order to get canceled or completed...

Just want to share: Used GC to purchase the extension but the order got cancelled (received the call from the store). Online order staus still shows "In Progress." Had to call customer service to get the credit back to GC (the cedit was not posted back to GC automatically; right after the call the credit returned to GC).

Ordered 3, got 1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017