• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Heads up. This hose is not kink free or safe to drink from

rated:
gmoneystunt said:   Heads up. This hose is not kink free or safe to drink from

Do your homework. This is probably one of the best you can buy, especially at this price. No hose says it is "safe" to drink from, and this kinks as much as any kink-free model, hardly ever. Plenty of people leave theirs out over winter and is fine in the Spring.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
gmoneystunt said:   Heads up. This hose is not kink free or safe to drink from

Do your homework. This is probably one of the best you can buy, especially at this price. No hose says it is "safe" to drink from, and this kinks as much as any kink-free model, hardly ever. Plenty of people leave theirs out over winter and is fine in the Spring

I have five of these.I would say thats plenty of homework street cred, and unless you constantly twist the hose as you unfurl them, they kink very easily.

rated:

MeIsCheap said:   
No hose says it is "safe" to drink from

Camco 22853 Premium Drinking Water Hose (5/8"ID x 50')

rated:
These hoses kink (I finally learned what the term means after buying one), smell, leave residue all over you and wherever you place them and are definitely NOT safe to drink from.  The WORST!!!

rated:
I have several of these hoses and they're great. Very sturdy construction, they stand up to my abuse in a way no other garden hose ever has. I used to buy new garden hoses every year or two, these will last a very long time. I've not had an issue with a bad smell or kinks.

rated:
all rubber hose means zero structural integrity so it kinks more than the girls in the red light district....

rated:
dead deal

rated:
It kinks when you twist it, but it also *unkinks* instantly when you un-twist it. You'll never get permanent kinks, and the hose is never stiff.

rated:
 No hose says it is "safe" to drink from
  Some hoses are safe to drink from. 
Any hose made to supply water to an RV is safe for potable water.
This hose is probably "safe" to drink from but may give a bad taste. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017