Hanes Mens Black/gray V-Neck Short-Sleeve Undershirts (4 pack), $15.49 at Kmart +$15.15 (or more) BIP for SYWR members

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The original deal appears to be out of stock now, but according to the comments below, you can get a FOUR pack of black and gray ones for the same price, and the same back in points:

Link

Original Post:

Link 

Available in M, L, and XL... I think inventory may be VERY low on all sizes, I ordered one pack of the mediums and went back to try to see if I could order two more, and it told me that was more than what was available. It seemed to have no issue with trying to order one more though. FWIW, there should be at least one medium in stock as of the time of this posting, since I ended up not ordering more.

This is apparently part of the deal where you get $15 back in points when you spend $15 on clearance clothing, but for whatever reason, this is not marked as clearance on the website... but putting it in your cart triggers those points. I somehow managed to get more than 100% ($16.39) with some other bonus points offer, but you should get at least $15.15. Other colors are NOT available at this price.

As is usually the case, the points post within 24 hours and you have 14 days to use them. Free shipping for Max members (I think it is only $2 or $3 otherwise), and I'm not sure about in-store pickup since there are no stores near me to pickup anything anymore. 

Member Summary

Hanes Mens Black V-Neck Short-Sleeve Undershirts (5 pack)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's $15.15 back. Not 100%.

ocean935 said:   It's $15.15 back. Not 100%.
  That's odd, did you already get some clearance clothing in the past few days on this deal? Because this is mentioned in the fine print on the points summary...

"Members get $15 in points for every $15 spent on select Clearance Apparel at Kmart. Points awarded the next day and valid for 14 days. Max 50,000 points per member. INSTORE and ONLINE."

If so, that would explain why you're getting a little less. If not, then it sounds like Kmart is doing more of their screwy shenanigans again.

Mine is showing $16.39 back, actually.

Edit: Ahh, never mind, I see... it's only $15 for every $15 (so $15.49 would still be $15). I'm getting bonus points from something else. I'll fix it.

I know a 7 pack of 7 neck comfortsoft at WalMart is $20 size XL

I paid $14.XX at WalMart for XXL 5 pack

I am getting "shipping temporarily unavaiable" and no in store pickup within 50 miles of my ZIP code.

MrVietnam said:   I am getting "shipping temporarily unavaiable" and no in store pickup within 50 miles of my ZIP code.
  Same here now, it was still available earlier this morning. I think the inventory was pretty low to begin with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017