Walgreens Photo: 75% Off Collage Fleece Blanket & Free shipping coupon - $14.99 shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walgreens Photo: 75% Off Collage Fleece Blanket & Free shipping coupon - $14.99 shipped at walgreens.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Walgreens Photo: 75% Off Collage Fleece Blanket & Free shipping coupon -
$14.99 shipped
http://photo.walgreens.com/walgreens/info1/prd=fleeceblanket/isfrom=_xffwalgreens_xffcollageit/type=collage_fleece_blanket 

Walgreens is offering an Extra 75% Off Collage Fleece Blanket and free shipping using coupon code "BLANKETDEAL". You only pay $14.99 shipped after coupon. Offer ends  Saturday, February 18, 2017.

• Blanket measures 39.5" x 60"; printed edge-to-edge
  • Soft poly-fiber jersey fleece
  • Feature up to 30 photos
  • Choose a background color and add a caption
  • Machine wash cold; tumble dry. Do not bleach or dry clean

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$16.05 after tax for me. The first time I checked out, the coupon got deleted by their shopping card on the payment page. I checked out a second time and it worked fine.

Also, their website crashed on me several times while building the photo collage in Firefox, so I switched to Chrome.

Very easy ordering and a fantastic price

I need a ridiculous photo for an amazing blanket.

Shipping is $5.99 for me

How are you getting free shipping? I don't see that option. I do see "Shipping and tax is not included" under the price in the cart.
Shipping for one is 5.99 and $1.99 for each additional. Still a good deal!  

EDIT: Free shipping shows up later during checkout.

Offer ended yesterday, January 21st. Doesn't go to Feb 18 specified in OP's post.

you said exp Feb. 18-spent all weekend getting photos together and uploaded only to find out this morning expired jan. 21!!!

Huge time-waster!  I also spent the weekend hunting for photos, uploading to the computer and then to the Walgreen's site only to find out the offer ended on 1/21.  Note to self:  trust but verify.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The wrong date came through on this one, this offer is now expired. There's now an Extra 40% off this item using coupon code TREATYOSELF.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017