• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Best Buy has the WD My Passport Ultra 1TB External USB 3.0/2.0 Portable Hard Drive (WDBGPU0010BBK-NESN) on sale for $39.99 with free 2-day shipping.

Deal Notes: This is $18.60 lower than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• 1TB storage capacity
  • 5400 rpm speed
  • Password protection and 256-bit AES hardware encryption
  • WD Backup software - With automated scheduling options lets you back up your files to your Dropbox account (not included) for easy file management
  • WD Drive Utilities software - Allows you to quickly configure, manage and run diagnostics on the drive

Rated 4.7/5 stars with 5,496 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $59.99 from Monoprice.com.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 28, 2017 @ 11:44am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Decent deal, got the 2TB online closeout from WalMart for $49.99 a month ago

rated:
is2r said:   Decent deal, got the 2TB online closeout from WalMart for $49.99 a month ago
  Dang that was a killer deal!

rated:
Bought 3, 25 off 100 with Visa checkout, $10 off with BEST BUY email gift card coupon. $93.41 including tax. Not as good as 2tb for $49.99 but not bad. about $28 per 1tb.

rated:
Not bad.  $29.99 with the $10 gift card that was emailed out.  Includes $20 to spend at shutterfly also.

rated:
I always try to capture one of these when I see price under $50, my top limit on the 1TB now for almost a year. Next stop under $30 then I will buy again. Prefer these 1TB over larger sizes.

rated:
Work great with Xbox One, if anyone was wondering.

rated:
Now limited to 1 per purchase.....guess I got in under the wire.

rated:
OOS within 250 miles of Houston using online inventory checker, not going to bother checking in-person

rated:
atomicfire said:   OOS within 250 miles of Houston using online inventory checker, not going to bother checking in-person
  I got the same thing in Phoenix when this was posted.  They were available with free shipping earlier today.  Must of sold out.

rated:
Out for me in hartford 250 mile circle

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
is2r said:   Decent deal, got the 2TB online closeout from WalMart for $49.99 a month ago
  Dang that was a killer deal!

How about if I say during the same WalMart deal I got it for $25 !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017