• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Electric Gooseneck 1L Electric Drip Kettle Teapot  on sale for $37.99 - $20.00 coupon code "WZR9MDNR" = $17.99 with free shipping on orders over $49. 

Deal Notes: This is a great all-in-one water boiler to use for pour over coffee or tea at the price of the average similar looking stainless steel kettle without the electric hot plate.

This is the lowest price yet according to Camelcamelcamel. This should be taken with a grin of salt since this is only sold by the manufacturer and CCC doesn't account for coupons. Fakespot does give this a B for true ratings that are not artificially received or created. 

• A 1000 watt, 120 volt electric base quickly and conveniently boils your water
  • Long neck of our 1 liter electric gooseneck design gives you a slow, controlled and precise flow of water that is optimal for extracting the most flavor when you brew coffee or tea using the pour-over method
  • 100% food-grade stainless steel with no teflon or chemical linings, BPA- free plastic handle
  • 100% refund within 90 days of purchase
  •  8.5" x 7" x 6.8"

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 236 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Expired? Can't getit to work.

rated:
I've never heard of FakeSpot before. Good site, and I've bookmarked it for future use.  As far as this kettle, we got it to replace an old electric whistling kettle.  What I especially like is that it has an automatic shutoff.  It heats the water fast, and when the water reaches the boiling point, it turns itself off.  No sudden blast of a shrill whistle startling you, no need to drop whatever you're doing and rush to unplug it to stop the annoying whistle.  Plug the plate in or just leave it plugged in like we do, lift the kettle and fill it, put it back on the hot plate, turn it on and the light comes on red, go do something else if you want, the hot plate turns itself off and the light goes off to show the water is heated.  It looks good enough to leave out on the counter, and so far it's working fine for us. 

rated:
dionaea said:   I've never heard of FakeSpot before. Good site, and I've bookmarked it for future use.  

You should also check out ReviewMeta.com - gives you an adjusted rating based on the honest reviews rather than just an arbitrary letter grade.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017