Intel Core i3-6100 Processor
6GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive
HD 520 Graphics
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Model #:  80SX002KUS

$299.00
SamsClub.com

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/lenovo-nt-14-nb-intel-core-i3/prod2...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Almost got it but no touchscreen which I need

the lack of SSD drive is the killer for me. Great price otherwise.

Still, hot deal. Green.

Gambit3 said:   the lack of SSD drive is the killer for me. Great price otherwise.
If you want a built-in SSD, there's this offering from OD on a Dell 13.3" 2-in-1, but it's $400 vs $300:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551528/

The Dell unit above has a slightly better CPU (i5-6200U vs. i3-6200U) but less RAM (4GB vs 6GB).  The SSD is also only 128GB, so a bit on the small side.  On the other hand, it's a touch screen and has a full HD display (1920x1080), whereas the Lenovo in the OP is only 1366x768. However, the Lenovo comes with Win 10 PRO (vs. Win 10 HOME for the Dell).

You could easily buy an SSD w/ the $100 savings of the Lenovo (a 480GB or larger should be doable with a $100 budget).  I consider the touch screen, full HD display and better CPU well worth the $100 extra on the Dell, but that's a personal choice.

TheDiggler said:   
Gambit3 said:   the lack of SSD drive is the killer for me. Great price otherwise.
If you want a built-in SSD, there's this offering from OD on a Dell 13.3" 2-in-1, but it's $400 vs $300:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551528/

The Dell unit above has a slightly better CPU (i5-6200U vs. i3-6200U) but less RAM (4GB vs 6GB).  The SSD is also only 128GB, so a bit on the small side.  On the other hand, it's a touch screen and has a full HD display (1920x1080), whereas the Lenovo in the OP is only 1366x768. However, the Lenovo comes with Win 10 PRO (vs. Win 10 HOME for the Dell ).

You could easily buy an SSD w/ the $100 savings of the Lenovo (a 480GB or larger should be doable with a $100 budget).  I consider the touch screen, full HD display and better CPU well worth the $100 extra on the Dell, but that's a personal choice.

Never really wanted or considered a touch screen but picked up a Dell on a good deal last month with it and love it.  Would probably never consider one without it now. 

dafish said:     Never really wanted or considered a touch screen but picked up a Dell on a good deal last month with it and love it.  Would probably never consider one without it now. 

I own a touchscreen Dell, but find touch is almost useless on a laptop. It may be more useful on a all-in-one desktop.

Search for "touchscreen gorilla hands"

Don't know who nor why marked this as expired since it's good 7 more days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017