rated:

1-Year Fine Homebuilding Magazine Subscription $9.99 at discountmags.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

1-Year Fine Homebuilding Magazine Subscription
$9.99
http://www.discountmags.com/magazine/fine-homebuilding

Promo Code: FATWALLET

Fine Homebuilding Magazine is for both novice and expert builders. Fine Homebuilding provides its readers with information on professional-level building and remodeling techniques. Expert builders give tips and techniques, review tools and materials, discuss projects and share trade secrets that help readers become more efficient builders. Articles featured cover topics such as foundations, roofing, and framing.

Member Summary
Coupon also works on 2-yr subscription at same annual rate.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I subscribe to family handyman, wasnt aware of this magazine. Good reviews and suggests it is fit for more than the typical DIY'er.
Thanks for the post

It is an excellent magazine, and a good price even if it feels like a "normal" magazine subscription price. Goes into things in far more detail than FH (and into a lot of things that you'll probably never DIY or see in FH, but interesting to read regardless).  Go for the 2 years.

How do I get this for $9.95?  I clicked directly on the FATWALLET link, and the price shows up as $37.95.  I also don't see any place where I can enter a discount code.  

This is a great magazine, far better than This Old House or even Family Handyman, which is also very good.  

Go to checkout, right hand side is a section for discount code (or similar language)

Thanks.  Got it.

Nice, I bit. However I'm a little bummed on the wait time...

"Estimated Delivery:
Between 03/15/2017 and 04/12/2017"

Only 8 issues per year? They take the summers off?

It's not quite like reading The Economist but almost so I'm ok w only 8 issues.

includes digital editions?

There is a Discountlock option to renew at $9.99 also when you check out.  The $37.95 price on the Fine Homebuilding website includes the digital downloads so I'm hoping this deal ($37.95 before discount) also includes the downloads.

I've found most magazine subscriptions start before the slow/long estimate. Usually it ends up you get a couple months worth in quick succession.  I suspect they're utilizing extra leftover copies of the past/current/next month to begin subscriptions if such copies are available in their warehouse.  If not, then the long estimate is what you get.

I forget if someone else mentioned it already, but this coupon code also worked on the 2-year subscription.

I've been a subscriber for years. I've never seen a deal like this on Fine Homebuilding. I've looked for them in the past and there just have been no deals to speak of. This is extremely unusual. The last time I got a deal on a Fine Homebuilding subscription was when Bing was giving out cashback like there was no tomorrow. If you do home improvement projects then this is a great magazine.

DEAD !

only takes like %20 ($7.xx) off now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017